become an editor
the entire directory
only in Napa_Valley/Rutherford
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: R: Rutherford
- Producer of reds presents past, current, and future releases as well as vineyard information.
- Producer of Super Tuscan style proprietary wine.
- Founded in 1900, and one of the longest continually producing wineries in the region. Includes product descriptions, a company history, event listings, articles, and visitor information.
- Since 1973, the Cakebread family has produced a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, shopping, a newsletter, event listings, and a company overview.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes descriptions of past and current releases, reviews, and a company overview.
- Cabernet specialist, owned by Stimson-Lane. Includes information about the winery, vineyards, and winemaker.
- Produces a proprietary white blend. Includes a wine history, descriptions of past and current releases, reviews, and a winemaker profile.
Frog's Leap Winery
- Producer using organically-farmed grapes and located in the historic Red Barn. Contains information with a humorous twist, including details about the wines, winemaking, and farming.
- Features news, wine notes, a photo gallery, an events calendar, and a newsletter mailing list.
- Produces a single Cabernet Sauvignon from its vineyard on the Rutherford Bench. Includes a company profile, product description and online ordering. Owned by Chalone Wine Group.
Mumm Cuvee Napa
- Producer of sparkling wines offers information about products, tours, events, and the company history. Also has online ordering. Owned by Allied Domecq.
Peju Province Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites, and is also known for its architecture and gardens. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, news, and a winery overview.
Raymond Vineyard & Cellar
- Five generations of winemaking experience at this producer of red, white, and dessert wines. Includes product descriptions, shopping, events, and a company overview.
Rutherford Dust Society
- Growers and vintners association encourages quality standards and promotes wines from the region.
Rutherford Hill Winery
- Makes red, white, and fortified port-style wines. Features current release descriptions, shopping, reviews, event planning information, and a company overview.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. Contains descriptions of current releases, ordering information, event listings, a photo tour, and a company profile.
St. Supéry Vineyards & Winery
- Producer of a range of red, white, and rosé wines. Features product descriptions, online ordering, event listings, and a company overview.
Staglin Family Vineyards
- Rutherford Bench organic producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Sangiovese. Contains product descriptions and reviews, shopping, news, and a company overview.
- Produces Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay. Includes descriptions of wines, online ordering, an article on umami, and winemaker notes.
The Terraces at Quarry Vineyards
- Produces small lots of Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon. Features notes on current releases, an order form [PDF format], and histories of the winery and vineyard.
- Produces Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah. Features product descriptions, ordering, and a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2015 at 13:42:39 UTC -