become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Coast/Napa_Valley
Spring Mountain District
Stags Leap District
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Carneros
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Napa: Business and Economy: Wineries
- Produces Cabernet and Merlot, and shows the process in an "image story" [Flash required]. Also contains a mailing list registration form.
- Produces small lots of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from local and Burgundian grapes. Contains product descriptions and a company overview.
- Mario Andretti and winemaker Bob Pepi turn the grape harvest from prime vineyards into six outstanding wines.
Andrew Geoffrey Vineyards
- Produces a single Cabernet Sauvignon from its vineyards on Diamond Mountain. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, vineyard information, staff profiles.
Araujo Estate Wines
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Sauvignon Blanc from the Eisele Vineyard. Includes information about the products, winemaking, vineyard, and winery.
- Award-winning wines without alcohol.
Artesa Vineyards and Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, and sparkling wines. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, reviews, recipes, and a company overview. Formerly known as Codorniu Napa.
Atlas Peak Vineyards
- Produces Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay. Contains descriptions of past and current releases, the winery, and the vineyards. Also has a glossary and pictures.
August Briggs Wines
- Produces reds and whites in Calistoga. Features product descriptions, pictures of their property, and a map of the vineyard sources. [Flash required]
- Silverado Trail vineyard offers limited quantities of their Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Zinfandel.
Black Box Wines
- Produces boxed Chardonnay and Merlot. Contains product descriptions, information about the packaging, a list of retailers, and a company profile.
Bolen Family Estates
- Merlot producer under their own name and the B. Legacy brand. Includes product descriptions, ordering information, and staff profiles.
- Serious wines from award-winning winemaker Bob Broman. Handmade, limited production.
- Producing limited quantities of Cabernet Sauvignon in Napa. Contains company information and a chat room.
- Makes Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon in the Chiles Valley District. Contains descriptions of the vineyards and the family, along with a product list.
- This mountain winery above Conn Valley has produced hearty cabernet since 1978.
- Family-owned winery producing Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay in St. Helena. Contains product and vineyard descriptions, shopping, and a company profile.
Ca' Momi Winery & Enoteca
- Produces red, white, and sparkling wines in Napa. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Produces small lots of single-vineyard Pinot Noir in Angwin. Features a company overview along with descriptions of the products and the vineyards.
Cartlidge & Browne
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, photos, a company profile, and reviews.
- Donn Chappellet and family have produced Pritchard Hill wines since 1969.
- Classic, ageworthy wines from this historic Napa winery.
- A family-owned and operated vineyard producing estate-grown Cabernet Sauvignon.
Clos Pegase Winery
- Named in honor of Pegasus, this Calistoga winery produces value priced wines.
- Boutique winery offering Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and sparkling wine.
- Produces a red Bordeaux-style blend from Diamond Mountain. Includes product and vineyard information, news, pictures, and promotional materials. Also operates a guest house. [Flash required]
Corley Family Napa Valley
- Silverado Trail producer of whites and reds under the Monticello Vineyards and Corley brands. Contains product descriptions, reviews, ordering, and a company overview.
- French for the fermentation of wine on the grape skins, Cuvaison produces hand-crafted Chardonnay, Chardonnay Reserve, Merlot, and Pinot Noir.
David Arthur Vineyards
- A small winery producing some fine, hand-crafted wines.
- Boutique producer of Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Diamond Creek Vineyards
- Exclusively producing Cabernet Sauvignon in Calistoga. Includes vineyard information, a virtual tour, reviews, and company news.
- Known for sparkling wines, but also producing still reds and whites. Provides information about products, winemaking, the winery, their restaurant, recipes, and cocktails.
Dutch Henry Winery
- A small, family-owned winery named after nearby Dutch Henry Canyon.
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon in the Atlas Peak district. Contains descriptions of past and current releases, ordering information, vineyard details, a winemaker profile, and news.
Elk Horn Peak Cellars
- Produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, a rosé, and a dessert wine in Napa. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Focuses on small lots of vineyard-designated reds. Also makes the Jacob Franklin brand. Includes online ordering, reviews, and descriptions of the products, vineyards, and winemaking.
Falcor Wine Cellars
- Produces red, white, and rose wines in Napa. Includes product details, online ordering, and a company history.
Folie à Deux
- Producer in St. Helena, known for Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes a newsletter, a profile of the winemaking team, wine club information, and online ordering.
- Open daily. Producing Merlot wines.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon from a 3.5 acre estate vineyard and Chardonnay. Includes product information, online ordering, and a company profile.
Green & Red Vineyard
- Specializes in hand-crafted, estate-bottled Zinfandel and Chardonnay from Chiles Valley. Includes product descriptions, reviews, a printable order form, and a winery history.
- Produces Kosher red, white, and sparkling wines in Napa. Includes a newsletter, award list, recipes, and online ordering.
- Focuses on the Bordeaux varietals Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Sauvignon Blanc with wineries in St. Helena and Rutherford. Includes product descriptions, ordering, vineyard information, and a company profile.
Hans Fahden Vineyards
- Founded in 1912, and located in a range of the Mayacamas Mountains, on a ridge above Calistoga.
- Chardonnay producer offers product information, an order form, and staff profiles.
- Produces a red blend in Calistoga. Includes product details, online ordering, and team profiles.
Jones Family Vineyards
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc in Calistoga. Includes product descriptions, ordering, pictures, and profiles of the company and the family.
- Produces Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot. Includes product details, online ordering, and vineyard information.
Laird Family Estate
- Family-run winery produces Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot in Napa. Contains details about wines, staff profiles, published reviews, and an order form.
- Sean Larkin produces a Cabernet Franc. Contains reviews and a company overview.
- Pioneer winegrower John Lewelling established this vineyard in 1864.
- Producer of Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product information, online ordering, reviews, and a company profile.
- The first winery on the Silverado Trail, producing Italian varietal wines.
- Premium Cabernet-based wines of the garage variety. Includes press reviews, harvest pictures, and mailing list information. [Flash required]
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Sauvignon Blanc in Napa. Contains product information and a company profile.
- One of California's most historic wineries.
- Family winery in the Oak Knoll District producing a red blend, Merlot, Chardonnay, and a rosé. Includes product details, online ordering, reviews, property information, and a company profile.
- Produces Chardonnay, Merlot, and Bordeaux-style red blends. Contains product descriptions, a profile of the owner, and information about their Wayfarer Farm property.
Paoletti Estates Winery
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Italian and Bordeaux-style red blends in Calistoga. Includes detailed descriptions of current releases, reviews, and pictures of the winery and vineyard.
- One of the pioneer Sauvignon Blanc producers in California.
Peter Franus Wine Company
- Produces Zinfandel, Cabernet, and Sauvignon Blanc. Includes details about the wines and winemaking philosophy, along with reviews, a mailing list, and online ordering.
Phoenix Vineyards & Winery
- A look behind the scenes of a small winery.
- Tiny Calistoga producer of award winning wines.
Pope Valley Winery
- Gravity flow winery built in 1897 in Pope Valley, producing small lots of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, history, and news. Also has a tasting room in Calistoga.
Porter Family Vineyards
- Family-operated producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and a red blend, located in the Coombsville region. Includes product information, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Includes product information, a company overview and vineyard descriptions. Part of the Chalone Wine Group. [Flash required]
- Producers of a blend of Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc. Includes descriptions of past and present vintages, a vineyard information, and online ordering.
Reverie Vineyard and Winery
- Ted Lemon produces Bordeaux varietals at this promising new Diamond Mountain winery.
Robert Biale Vineyards
- Zinfandel specialist that also produces other reds. Company description and some product information. Password-protected areas for mailing list subscribers and the trade.
Robert Craig Wine Cellars
- Producer of reds and whites, founded by a former Hess Collection CEO. Includes product descriptions, ordering, reviews, news, pictures, and a company profile. [Flash required]
Round Hill Family of Wines
- Produces the Round Hill, Rutherford Ranch, and Van Asperen Vineyards brands. Contains product information, shopping, a company overview, and pictures.
- Ranch and winery, with bed and breakfast facilities.
- Nils Venge produces stunning full-bodied wines from this modest winery.
- Family-owned producer and vineyard management company in Calistoga. Contains a product description, pictures, information about services, and a company history.
- Calistoga producer of sparkling wine.
Sodaro Estate Winery
- Produces estate-grown Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, staff profiles, and vineyard information.
- Tiny Deer Park producer of Chardonnay and Cabernet blends.
- Producing fine estate wines since 1969.
Storybook Mountain Vineyards
- Zinfandel specialist since 1976.
- A small, growing, family wine business.
Sutter Home Winery
- Established in 1874 by John Thomann, a Swiss-German immigrant.
- Source grapes and wine from vineyards and winemakers in California to produce Napa Valley Chardonnay and Merlot.
- Family-farmed estate near St. Helena. Features a history, descriptions of wines, family profiles, reviews, and a mailing list.
- Since 1973, John and Janet Trefethen have produced fine estate grown wines.
- Calistoga producer of an organic red blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Petit Verdot. Includes a product description, order form, and vineyard information
- Makes a Merlot from the Soda Canyon Vineyard. Features a product description, a company overview, and descriptions of the vineyard and winemaking. [Flash Required]
Van Der Heyden Vineyards
- Family-owned winery whose products include late harvest Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes descriptions of current releases, ordering, and a company profile.
- Tony Soter and Mia Klein help Delia Viader produce this Deer Park winery's distinctive blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
Vine Cliff Cellars
- Silverado Trail producer of quality Cabernet, Merlot, and Chardonnay.
Von Strasser Winery
- Perched amid rock-studded terrain, in the shadow of an ancient volcano.
- Produces Zinfandel and Sauvignon Blanc in Napa. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, and information about the founder.
Whitehall Lane Winery
- New winemaker, Dean Sylvester, makes big wines from estate grapes.
William Hill Winery
- Andre Tchellicheff protege, Jill Davis, is the winemaker at this Napa producer.
- The de Leuze family continues to produce wines with a personal, hands-on approach.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2016 at 5:15:03 UTC -