become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Coast/Mendocino
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Mendocino
Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association
- Organization of wineries and vineyards. Includes member links and contact information, local events, history, and lodging information.
- Anderson Valley producer of Pinot Noir. Includes pictures and a company profile. Located in Philo.
Barra of Mendocino
- Redwood Valley producer of Muscat, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, and Petite Sirah from organically grown grapes. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company overview.
- Ukiah producer of a wide range of reds and whites from organic grapes. Includes winemaker notes and reviews, along with information about the ranch and organic grape growing.
Brutocao Cellars & Vineyards
- Small, family owned producer of reds and whites with tasting rooms in Hopland and Philo. Features product descriptions, online ordering, news, events, and a company profile.
- Produces Pinot Noir and Syrah in Elk. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company profile.
- Family-operated Sanel Valley Cabernet Sauvignon producer. Includes a product description, ordering information, and pictures.
- Specializes in single vineyard Zinfandels. Includes product descriptions, online ordering and a company history.
- Boutique producer of a range of reds and whites in Philo. Features product descriptions, online ordering, and company information.
- Large grower of organic grapes and producer of reds and whites. Includes detailed product descriptions [PDF format], awards, recipes, events, and company information.
- Redwood Valley producer of organic and biodynamic reds and whites with no sulfites added. Includes product descriptions, awards, ordering, articles, pictures, and a company profile.
Greenwood Ridge Vineyards
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites in Philo. Features current release descriptions, awards, event listings, a crush video [Quicktime format], and a winemaker profile.
- Small producer of sparkling, red, and white wines in Philo. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, recipes, events, marketing materials, and a company overview.
- Oldest winery in the Anderson Valley, producing quality wines since 1971.
Maple Creek Winery
- Makes the Artevino brand of Zinfandel, Merlot, Chardonnay, and Symphony in Yorkville. Features product information, online ordering, and pictures.
- Winemaker John Parducci produces reds and whites in Ukiah. Contains general descriptions of the company and wines.
Mendocino Wine Company
- Makes a range of reds and whites in Ukiah under several brand names. Includes product descriptions, ordering, tasting notes [PDF format], and a company profile.
Mendocino Winegrape and Wine Commission
- Organization of vineyards and wineries offers information about its members. Also includes event listings as well as regional facts and historical information.
Milano Family Winery
- This Hopland producer of reds and whites was formerly the Milone Family Winery. Contains product descriptions, pictures, recipes, a newsletter, and a company overview.
- Produces red, white, sparkling, and dessert wines in Philo. Includes descriptions of current releases and online ordering.
Pacific Star Winery
- The westernmost winery in the contiguous 48 states. Includes a description of the facility, a virtual tour, and a winemaker profile.
- Producer of sparkling wines in Anderson Valley, owned by the French producer, Champagne Louis Roederer. Vineyards, method and tasting room.
- Family winery producing Zinfandel, Chardonnay, and Petite Sirah in Redwood Valley. Features product descriptions and ordering, company information, and family member profiles.
- Small, family-run Cabernet Sauvignon producer in San Rafael. Includes product descriptions, ordering information, a company overview, and information about purchasing their grapes.
Vin De Tevis
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, and Zinfandel in Dos Rios. Includes a price list and harvest pictures.
- Produces a range of organic red, white, and rose wines in the Yorkville Highlands. Includes product details, online ordering, vineyard descriptions, and a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2015 at 11:47:51 UTC -