become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Coast/Dry_Creek_Valley
Dry Creek Valley
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Alexander Valley
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Carneros
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Russian River Valley
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Sonoma Valley
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Sonoma: Business and Economy: Wineries
A. Rafanelli Winery
- Small Healdsburg producer of Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot. Brief description and contact information.
- A small winery producing hand-crafted Dry Creek Valley wines, including Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, and Syrah.
- Sip fine, hand-crafted wines while enjoying spectacular, sweeping views of the beautiful Russian River and Dry Creek Valley.
- Family-owned producer of Zinfandels, including late-harvest, and Syrahs in Healdsburg. Includes product descriptions, ordering, a profile of the owners, news, and event listings.
- Garage winery in Healdsburg producing Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, and Semillon. Includes a company overview and mailing list sign-up.
Collier Falls Vineyards
- A 20 acre sustainably-farmed hillside winery producing Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel and Cabernet Sauvignon. History and current releases. Sonoma County.
David Coffaro Wine
- Producing small amounts of premium wine. Fascinating Winemaker's Diary.
Deux Amis Winery
- Small winery in Healdsburg, specializing in Zinfandel. Includes product details and company information.
Dry Creek Vineyard
- Produces a wide range wines, including Fumé Blanc, Zinfandel, and Cabernet Sauvignon, in Healdsburg. Includes product descriptions, awards, a company overview, recipes, and staff profiles.
Everett Ridge Vineyards & Winery
- A historic family-owned winery whose organic vineyards frame dramatic views of Dry Creek Valley.
Ferrari-Carano Vineyards & Winery
- Healdsburg producer of a range of red and white wines. Includes information about the wines, winery, vineyards, food pairings, and events.
Forchini Vineyards and Winery
- Produces estate grown Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and Zinfandel in Healdsburg. Contains descriptions of wines, online purchasing, an award list, a newsletter, and a winery profile.
Frei Brothers Reserve
- Products include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noir. Contains product descriptions, a property history, reviews, and information about the region. A Gallo brand.
- Started in 1976 with proceeds from the sale of a 1957 Chevy.
- Since 1979, a producer of wines from Dry Creek and Russian River Valley sources. Offers a newsletter and recipe collection.
- Small, family producer of Viognier, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Pinot Noir, located in Healdsburg. Includes detailed descriptions of wines, a winemaker profile, and an order form.
Lambert Bridge Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes descriptions of current and past releases, awards, reviews, online ordering, searchable recipe database, and a company overview.
- Makes Zinfandel, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon and blends in Geyserville. Contains detailed product descriptions, staff profiles, and company information.
- Zinfandel producer in Healdsburg. Includes a description of the current release along with pictures of the vineyards and winemaker.
Mazzocco Vineyards Winery
- Family-owned producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Zinfandel. Contains product descriptions, online ordering, a company overview, and recipes.
Messina Family Vineyards
- Family-owned producer of Merlot in Healdsburg. Includes a product description and order form.
- Maker of Zinfandel, Merlot, and Sangiovese in Healdsburg. Contains descriptions of current releases and vineyards, along with an order form.
Mill Creek Vineyards
- Owned and operated by the Kreck family for three generations, the winery limits production to maintain consistent high quality wines.
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines, focusing on Syrah in Healdsburg. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the vineyard and winemaking.
- Family-operated producer of Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, and Riesling. Contains product details, label pictures, a photo gallery, and ordering information.
- Family-owned producer of a wide range of reds and whites in Geyserville. Features product descriptions, an award list, and descriptions of the vineyards and winemaking team.
- Healdsburg maker of a wide range of reds and whites. Contains detailed product information, vineyard descriptions, and company news.
Pezzi King Vineyards
- Winemaker Paul Brasset balances the art of winemaking with science, as he combines time-tested European practices with progressive technical developments from sources worldwide.
- A family-operated farm winery in Dry Creek Valley, also producing olive oil and hearth breads.
- Family-owned winery producing hand-crafted, estate-grown Dry Creek Valley wines including Zinfandel and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Healdsburg producer specializing in Zinfandel, and making Pinot Gris, Syrah, and Sauvignon Blanc. Includes product descriptions, awards, event listings, and a company overview.
Raymond Burr Vineyards
- Owned by actors Raymond Burr and Robert Benevides, this vineyard produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay as well as a collection of hybrid orchids. Open for tours and tastings.
Talty Vineyards and Winery
- Zinfandel producer with a six-acre vineyard in Healdsburg. Includes product information, a printable order form, event listings, a recipe, and a company overview.
- Small producer of Syrah, Sangiovese, and Zinfandel in Healdsburg. Features descriptions of current and past releases, online ordering, a newsletter, and a company profile.
Vineyard of Pasterick
- Produces Syrah in Healdsburg. Includes descriptions of the vineyard and wine, along with an order form [PDF format].
Wine Growers of Dry Creek Valley
- Offers information on wineries, growers, events and the background of this historic Sonoma County appellation.
Yoakim Bridge Vineyards and Winery
- Produces Zinfandel and Merlot in Healdsburg. Contains current release descriptions and a brief company overview.
California Wine - Dry Creek Valley
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2015 at 15:14:48 UTC -