become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Coast/Carneros
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast: Carneros
- Carneros producer of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Zinfandel and sparkling wine.
- Produces a Merlot and Chardonnay. Contains product and vineyard descriptions, pictures, and a company overview.
- Makes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Gewurztraminer in Napa. Includes product descriptions, reviews, online purchasing, marketing materials, and a company profile.
Buena Vista Carneros Winery
- Producing a range of red, white and rosé wines. Includes product descriptions, along with information about winemaking and history of the property.
Casa Carneros Winery
- Small producer of Pinot Noir and Merlot. Contains information about the products, vineyard, and owners. Online ordering.
- Buena Vista area micro-winery produces red and white varietals.
- Produces Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes descriptions of current releases, online purchasing, and a winery profile.
- Located on a 350-acre estate in the Carneros District, and best known for Zinfandel.
- Sparkling wines made by the traditional Méthode Champenoise.
- Fine, Méthode Champenoise sparkling wines.
MacRostie Winery and Vineyards
- Produces Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Merlot. Contains descriptions of current and past releases, along with a company history.
Madonna Estate-Mont St. John Cellars
- Family-owned producer of reds and whites using organic and dry farming techniques. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, events, and company information.
- Produces a range of red, white, and blush wines under its own name and the Fleur de California brand. Includes product information, online ordering, a company profile, and awards.
Nicholson Ranch Winery
- Family owned winery specializing in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Features product descriptions, online ordering, staff profiles, and slideshows of winery and cave construction.
Robledo Family Winery
- Makes Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Merlot in Sonoma. Describes the products, the vineyards, the company history, and the family. [Flash required]
- Making only a very limited amount of premium wine and selling direct to the consumer.
Schug Carneros Estate Winery
- A winery with many decades of Schug family involvement in the production of fine wines in both Europe and California.
Tricycle Wine Co.
- Carneros producer of Pinot Noir.
- Family-owned producer of estate grown reds and whites. Contains current release descriptions, online ordering, pictures, vineyard information, and history.
- Focuses on Italian varieties, while also producing Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product descriptions, a company overview, and information about their Italian Marketplace.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2012 at 14:39:15 UTC -