the entire directory
only in California/North_Coast
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: North Coast
Dry Creek Valley
Russian River Valley
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: North Bay
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: North Coast
Adobe Road Winery
- Small, family-owned winery producing Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel and Cabernet Franc.
Cecchetti Wine Company
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Lake County under the Redtree and 39 Degrees brands. Contains product descriptions, tasting notes, a company profile, and an award list.
- Family-owned Pinot Noir producer on the Sonoma Coast. Includes a company overview and a description of the current releases.
E&J Gallo Winery
- Gina and Matt Gallo carry on a family tradition by producing fine wine from seven estate vineyards.
Edmunds St. John
- Winery located in Berkeley specializing in Syrah and other Rhone varietal wines.
- Produces reds and whites in Humboldt County. Contains descriptions of current releases, an award list, and staff profiles.
- Produces small quantities of estate-grown Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Contains vineyard descriptions, vintage notes, and a company overview.
- Chardonnay producer in the Knights Valley AVA in Sonoma County. Includes information about their products, vineyards, and mailing list.
Gregory Graham Wines
- Lake County producer of Pinot Noir, Viognier, Zinfandel, and Syrah. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and a company overview.
Grey Stack Cellars
- Produces Syrah and Sauvignon Blanc in Sonoma County's Bennett Valley. Includes descriptions of their products, vineyards, and company.
Il Cuore Wine Cellars
- Santa Rosa producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and a red blend from Mendocino County. Contains product descriptions, recipes, and an article on health effects.
- A small winery producing 7,000 cases per year by traditional European methods in Marin County.
Keller Estate Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Petaluma in the Sonoma Coast area. Includes online ordering, a blog, event listings, and information about the company and vineyards.
Lake County Winegrape Commission
- Provides information about grape growers and wineries of Lake County. Includes news, an article about the region, and information about grapes for sale.
Ledgewood Creek Winery
- Suisun Valley producer of a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, ordering, an award list, and a company profile.
Mankas Hills Vineyards
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and a rosé in Fairfield in the Suisun Valley. Includes descriptions of the products, company, and region, along with an award list and online ordering.
Peter Michael Winery
- Highly sought-after producer of fine Chardonnays and Les Pavots proprietary wine.
- Produces Merlot in San Anselmo. Includes information about the product, the company, and the history of winemaking in Marin County.
Ridgeway Family Vineyards
- Produces Pinot Noir in Petaluma. Includes online ordering and pictures of the property.
Silver Oak Cellars
- Cabernet Sauvignon specialist with vineyards in Alexander and Napa valleys. Offers product descriptions, videos, a newsletter, a "personal cellar," and a company overview.
- Sonoma County Chardonnay producer offers tasting notes, reviews, online ordering, and a company history.
Starry Night Winery
- Producing hand-crafted fine wines in Marin County.
Steele Wines, Inc.
- Owner and winemaker Jed Steele produces a range of red and whites under the Steele and Shooting Star labels in Lake County. Describes the wines, the winery, and their harvest festival.
Suisun Valley Vintners & Growers Association
- Provides information about the appellation's history, geography, and climate, along with pictures and a list of wineries.
Tulip Hill Winery
- Family-operated producer of Chardonnay, Merlot, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon in Lake County. Includes online ordering, a vineyard description, a winemaker profile, and news.
Vezér Family Vineyard
- Small family winery producing Zinfandel, Verdelho, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay in Suisun Valley. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and event listings.
Watkins Family Winery
- Sonoma County producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, and Syrah. Includes product descriptions, ordering information, and a company profile.
- Makes a range of reds and whites in Kelseyville. Contains product descriptions, an award list, and a company overview.
- Sells wines with personalized labels. Includes descriptions of the products, the winery, and the company.
Wooden Valley Winery
- Three generations of the Lanza family have operated this winery in Suisun City. Includes wine descriptions, club information, and online ordering.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 5:05:09 UTC -