become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Coast/Paso_Robles
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: San Luis Obispo: Business and Economy: Wineries
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, winery and ordering information, and event listings.
Ancient Peaks Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Santa Margarita. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the company and vineyard.
- New winery focused on producing vineyard-designate Viognier and Syrah. Includes many photos, a newsletter, and contact information.
Aron Hill Vineyards
- Family-owned producer of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Primitivo, and blends. Includes online ordering and a company profile.
- Small producer of Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon. Brief wine descriptions, club and ordering information.
Asuncion Ridge Vineyard & Inn
- Small inn and winery producing Pinot Noir.
B & E Vineyard
- Produces Rhone varietals and a blend. Wine information, tasting room hours and event listings.
Bella Luna Winery
- Small winery producing Tuscan style wines. News, winemaker information, and ordering information.
- Produce a variety of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, online purchasing, and pictures of the facility.
- Westside producer of Rhone blends and varietals. History and ordering information.
Brian Benson Cellars
- Makes Rhone varietals, blends, Zinfandel and hot rods. Winery, ordering and wine information.
- Boutique winery producing mostly Zinfandel wines with some Cabernet/Syrah blends. Wine making information, tasting notes, and ordering information.
- Est. in 2001, small winery producing Rhone varietals and Zinfandel wines. Brief history, club and ordering information.
- Long time producer of Italian and Rhone varietals. History, wine and ordering information.
Carmody McKnight Estate Wines
- Family-owned producer of a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, an award list, online ordering, and a company overview.
- Produces red and white Rhone varietals and blends. Includes a newsletter, gallery, club, events and ordering information.
- Produces a variety of wines from estate grown and other local grapes. Information on the winery, wines, and their club.
- Family owned and operated producer of a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, event listings, and a company profile.
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, some Viognier and Syrah. Winery information, tasting notes, and ordering information.
- Makes Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and Syrah in Creston. Contains descriptions of current releases, a company overview, and an order form.
- Contemporary winery producing Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and other blends. Includes directions, ordering information and tasting notes on wines.
- Producer of Rhone varietal, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel wines. History, wine, trade and contact information.
D'Anbino Vineyards & Cellars
- Produces red, white, rosé, and dessert wines. Includes vineyard descriptions, online ordering, and event listings.
Dark Star Cellars
- Producer focused on small lot red wines. Includes information on wines, location, events, club and photo gallery.
Dover Canyon Winery
- Premium winery producing Viognier, Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet, and Zinfandel.
- Small family producer of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet, and Zinfandel. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, winemaking information, and a photo gallery.
- Pioneer of the Paso Robles wine country. Includes information about their wines, winery and events.
EOS Estate Winery
- Premium wines, winery information, on-line wine sales, and giveaways.
Fratelli Perata Winery
- Small winery producing a variety of reds in the Italian family style. Contains descriptions of current releases, an order form, award list, winery profile, and local tourism information.
- Produces white, blush, red, and fortified wines in Harmony. Includes descriptions of wines, a newsletter, and a company profile.
Hope Family Wines
- Produces Rhone varietals and blends under the Westside Red label. Product descriptions, vineyard and winemaker profiles.
Hunt Wine Cellars
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, ordering, an award list, published articles about the winery, and a company profile.
Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Utilize organic growing techniques for estate vines. Includes information on the wines, current news, ordering, trade links, and information on their inn and restaurant.
Kiamie Wine Cellars
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions and online ordering, along with information about the vineyards, the staff, and company news.
- Producer of Rhone style varietals. Press clippings, winery, club, and ordering information.
Linne Calodo Winery
- Producer of Zinfandel and other red blends. Wine information, tasting notes, ordering and contact information.
- Produces reds, whites, and roses. Includes online ordering, event listings, and a company profile.
- Producing wine under the Wild Coyote label. Information on wines, history of the winery, chat room, and bed and breakfast to open in summer 2004.
- Founded in 1984 by winemaker Chuck Ortman. Wine information, glossary, club and ordering on line.
- Crafts Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and other red blends as well as Chardonnay. Winery history, ordering information and wine tasting notes.
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product details and a company profile.
Onx Estate Vineyard and Winery
- Produces red wines from Briarwood Vineyards in Templeton. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the company, the staff, and the vineyards.
- Produces mostly small lot red varietal wines. Online ordering, tasting notes, and vineyard history.
Paso Robles Winery and Vineyards
- Family-owned producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Viognier, and a fortified wine. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a newsletter.
Peachy Canyon Winery
- Family owned and operated, producing wines from estate grapes and local growers. Winery history, club, wine information and on line store.
Pelletiere Estate Vineyard & Winery
- Westside producer of Italian and Rhone varietals. Brief history, map, club and ordering information.
Pharaoh Moans Winery
- Producer of Rhone style Syrah. Information about the winery, wines, tasting notes and ordering information.
- Produces Rhone style wines from Syrah, Viognier, and Grenache. Wine information, ordering, newsletter, and club.
- Family-owned winery producing a range of red, white, and rosé wines in San Miguel. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, vineyard information, a company profile, and pictures.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Santa Clarita. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and event listings.
- Small east side winery and vineyard producing a range of reds and whites. Product descriptions, online ordering, events, and company profile.
- One of the oldest wineries in the region. Wine information, club, history, online ordering and a mailing list.
San Marcos Creek
- Produces a variety of wines and produces grapes for sale.
- Family-owned producer of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Syrah in Templeton. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the family and property.
Still Waters Vineyards
- Produces small batches of high-quality estate-grown wines. Information on the vineyard, wines, club and visitation.
Summerwood Winery and Inn
- Winery and inn situated next to vineyards. Information on wines, ordering, room rates and history.
Tablas Creek Vineyards
- Focuses on traditional Rhone grape varieties. Contains details about current and past releases, the vineyard, winemaking, nursery, and online ordering.
Tobin James Cellars
- Produces mainly red varietal wines. History of the winery as well as news, events, ordering and contact information.
- Producing wines under the Treana and Liberty School labels. Complete information on wine, history, and vineyards.
Victor Hugo Winery
- Templeton Hills winery producing mostly red varietals. Information about wines, history of the vineyard, and club.
- Westside, family owned winery producing small lot wines. Wine information, history, and regional information.
Wild Horse Vineyards
- Information on labeling, wines, winery and upcoming events.
- A tiny family-owned winery dedicated exclusively to the production of Burgundian-style Pinot Noir.
- Templeton Gap winery growing many red varietals as well as Viognier and Chardonnay. Information on the winery, vineyards, ordering and a loft available for rent.
- Produces low volume Zinfandel in the Templeton Gap. Contains descriptions of current releases, a company profile, and a newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2015 at 22:25:03 UTC -