become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Coast/Monterey
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: Central Coast: Carmel Valley
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Monterey: Business and Economy: Wineries
Carmel Road Winery
- Chardonnay producer in Soledad provides product information, a company overview, and vineyard descriptions.
- Produces Chardonnay and a range of reds. Includes product descriptions, ordering, vineyard information, a company profile, and a weblog.
Estancia Estates Winery
- Produces Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet Sauvignon in Soledad. Includes information about the wines, vineyards, and staff.
Great American Wineries
- Information about the winery, events, group tours, and tasting room.
Hahn Family Wines
- Estate winery in Soledad, whose offerings include Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot, and Viognier. Features product descriptions, an event calendar, and a list of distributors.
Marilyn Remark Winery
- Produces Rhone-style red, white, and dessert wines in the Santa Lucia Highlands. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and a company profile.
Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association
- Information regarding appellations, climates, grape growing regions and wineries of Monterey County.
- Features a variety of information regarding their winery and wines. Tasting notes, press reviews, where to buy, and trade material.
- Family-operated producer of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Syrah in Soledad. Contains descriptions of the wines, the vineyards, and the company, along with online ordering.
Pisoni Vineyards & Winery
- Makes Pinot Noir in the Santa Lucia Highlands. Describes the wines, the vineyards, the winemaking philosophy, and the family.
Robert Mondavi Private Selection
- Produces a variety of wines including Chardonnay, Johannisberg Riesling, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Zinfandel. Includes information about the wines and vineyards.
Scheid Vineyards, Inc.
- Produces premium varietal wine grapes in Monterey and San Benito counties.
- Produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Syrah, and Sauvignon Blanc in the Santa Lucia Highlands. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and vineyard information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 15:53:50 UTC -