become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Coast/Livermore_Valley
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: Central Coast: Livermore Valley
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: L: Livermore: Business and Economy: Wineries
Cedar Mountain Winery
- Produces red, white, and fortified wines in Livermore. Provides product descriptions, ordering information, a winery overview, and event listings.
Chouinard Vineyards and Winery
- Castro Valley producer of red, white, and sparkling wines. Contains product descriptions, ordering information, a winery history, a winemaker's notebook, and event listings.
- Produces Syrah, Viognier, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc in Livermore. Features product descriptions, online purchasing, an award list, and a company overview.
Crooked Vine Winery
- Focuses on Italian varieties, Chardonnay, Cabernet, Merlot, and Zinfandel. Describes products and gives an overview of the winery.
Eckert Estate Winery
- Produces Chardonnay, Viognier, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and a red blend. Contains descriptions of the products and the winery.
- Produces reds and whites in Sunol. Describes the company, the products, and their event facility.
Garré Vineyard and Winery
- New Livermore Valley winery debuts its 1996 estate Merlot.
La Rochelle Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and event listings.
Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association
- Offers a list of member wineries, information about the region, and event listings.
LVC Wines - Livermore Valley Cellars
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, event listings, and a photo gallery.
Mitchell Katz Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Pleasanton. Includes product information, award list, a company overview, picture galleries, and an event calendar.
- Produces the red and white Vendemia proprietary blends, along with a Zinfandel, in Livermore. Includes product descriptions [PDF format], along with a company history and vineyard information.
Retzlaff Estate Wines
- Livermore Valley producer of estate grown wines.
- Produces red, white, sparkling, and dessert wines in Livermore. Includes a company overview, event hosting information, and a list of wines with prices.
Steven Kent Winery
- Livermore microwinery offers inaugural vintage of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Thomas Coyne Winery
- Focuses on Merlot and Rhone-style wines, also making some white and dessert styles. Includes a property history, product descriptions, prices, and event listings.
- Family-owned winery, established in 1883, producing a range of reds and whites in Livermore. Includes product descriptions, online purchasing, a winery overview, and concert and restaurant information.
- Castro Valley producer of red, white, fortified, and sparkling wines. Contains ordering information, event listings, and a retailer list. Also produces the Palomares Vineyards label.
White Crane Winery
- Produces red, white, sparkling, and dessert wines in Livermore. Includes lists of current releases and events, plus information about facilities for weddings and special events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 2:05:06 UTC -