the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Santa Cruz Mountains
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: United States: California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Business and Economy: Wineries
A. Nonini Winery
- Produces a variety of reds and whites in Fresno. Features product descriptions, a company history, and online ordering.
Agajanian Vineyards, Inc.
- Produces Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon in Fresno. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and lists of services for winemakers and growers.
Antelope Valley Winery
- Makes a wide range of reds and whites in northern Los Angeles County. Features online ordering and private label information.
- Family-owned winery in Clarksburg, whose products include Chardonnay, Petite Sirah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Zinfandel. Contains product, company, and winemaker profiles, along with club information.
- Produces sacramental altar wines in Fresno. Includes a company profile and product descriptions.
- Fresno boutique winery producing Cabernet Shiraz, Sangiovese, Zinfandel and Shiraz. Also offers online purchasing.
- Madera producer of port style wines.
- Sacramento Valley's oldest family owned and operated winery, established in 1897. Contains information about the facility, current releases, and online ordering.
Fresno State Winery
- The country's only commercial winery on a university campus. Includes product descriptions, online purchasing, and a winery overview. Proceeds support Viticulture and Enology students.
Grey Fox Vineyards
- Makes Barbera, Chardonnay, Merlot, Zinfandel, Syrah, and Sangiovese in Oroville. Online purchasing and a company profile.
Jeff Runquist Wines
- Produces Zinfandel, Sangiovese, Barbera, and Syrah in Ripon. Includes product and vineyard descriptions, reviews, an award list, and a wine knowledge quiz.
Joseph Filippi Winery
- Family winegrowers and producers in the Cucamonga Valley. Features product descriptions, online purchasing, an award list, and a winery history.
- Offers wine from their own vineyards located in Fresno, California. Includes online ordering, a company profile, and event listings.
- America's oldest winemaking family offers a wide range of reds and whites. Includes descriptions of wines, awards, a family history, a company overview, and event listings. Located in San Jose and Los Gatos.
- Produces a red and a white in the hills of Bel Air. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and a company overview.
New Clairvaux Vineyard
- Located in Vina at the Abbey of New Clairvaux, run by a community of Cistercian monks. Vineyard information, wine shop, and visitor hours.
- Madera, California producer of dessert wines.
Rabbit Ridge Winery and Vineyards
- Produces a wide range of reds and whites with locations in Healdsburg and Paso Robles. Features product descriptions, ordering information, a newsletter, and a company overview.
Ramon Rios Vineyard and Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, rosé, and fortified wines in the Tracy Hills region. Includes product descriptions.
- Specializes in Zinfandel, but also produces a wide range of reds and whites. Includes descriptions of current releases, an award list, and a company overview. Locations in Alameda and Healdsburg.
Rosenthal Malibu Estate Wines
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay in Malibu. Includes descriptions of the winery and wines, along with online ordering.
San Antonio Winery
- Produces several brands in different regions of the state, including the historic San Antonio Winery in Los Angeles. Includes product and vineyard descriptions, along with an award list.
- World class Pinot Noir from a variety of vineyards.
Six Hands Winery
- Walnut Grove producer of Chenin Blanc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
The Society of Medical Friends of Wine
- Society of physicians promoting scientific research and an understanding of wine's benefits. Includes articles, pictures, an event calendar, and membership information.
Stringer's Orchard Wild Plum Winery
- Located in Modoc county, this winery produces wines from the Pacific or Western wild plum.
Turning Leaf Vineyards
- Modesto producer of a range of reds and whites. Includes product information, recipes, food pairing suggestions, and an interactive aroma wheel [Flash required].
Windmill Ridge Winery
- Offers list of vintages with prices as well as tasting details and schedule of special events in Tracy.
- Produces Zinfandel from Lodi and Amador. Features product details, an order form [PDF format], and excerpts from reviews.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 18:45:09 UTC -