become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Spain
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: Spain
This category in other languages:
- Produces a range of sherries, as well as table wines and a brandy. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Bodega Ramon Ramos
- Produces reds in the Toro region. Includes product descriptions and vineyard information.
- Produces the Quinta Alaude and Alius brands in the Extremadura region. Includes product details, a company profile, a virtual tour, and pictures.
- Produces red, white, and rose wines in the Rioja Alavesa region. Contains descriptions of the products and winery, including a photo gallery.
Bodegas Bagordi, S.L.
- Family-owned producer of organic and conventional Rioja. Includes product descriptions, a winery overview, pictures, and an award list. [Flash required]
Bodegas Camino del Villar
- Family-owned producer in the Navarra region. Includes a brief description of the business and the grapes they grow.
- Produces a range of Rioja wines, including the Don Jacobo label. Includes descriptions of wines, a company history, and information about the grapes and winemaking. [Flash required]
Bodegas Gutierrez Colosia
- Sherry producer in El Puerto Santa María. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
- Rioja producer offers product information, a virtual tour, movies about their winemaking [Real Player format], and a company overview.
- A Rioja winery producing whites and reds under different labels: Añares, Cerro Añón and Otoñal among others. Also a cava sparkling wine.
Bodegas Pere Seda
- Produces several lines of reds, whites, and roses in the Pla i Llevant region on Mallorca. Contains information about the vineyards, the winery, the family, and the products.
- Produces white, red, and sweet wines in Prado del Rey. Includes product descriptions, a company history, and vineyard and winery information.
- Montilla producer of organic wines, founded in 1927. Includes descriptions of the products, winemaking, and facility, along with an award list.
Bodegas Santa Catarina
- Produces a wide variety of red, white, and rose wines in Mallorca. Describes the wines and production methods.
- The original winery in Catalonia as well as the newer operations in Chile and California are presented here in exhaustive detail.
- Family-owned, single-estate producer of red, white, and rosé Rioja in Cuzcurrita de Río Tirón. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Bodegas y Viñedos Labastida
- Cooperative in Labastida producing the Solagüen, Manuel Quintano, and Castello Labastida brands. Includes product details, a company history, and vineyard descriptions.
Can Nadal de la Boadella
- Founded in the 16th century in Penedès, making Cava, white, and dessert wines. Includes product descriptions, winemaking details, harvest notes, and a company overview.
Canals & Munné
- Specializes in Cava, while also making reds and whites in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. Contains produdct descriptions, winemaking information, and a company history.
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines and cava in La Beguda Baixa. Includes a product list, a company profile, and information about the property.
Castell del Sorells
- Cava producer. Includes product information, pictures, and information about the property.
- Produces a range of red, white, rosé and fortified wines, along with cava in Perelada. Includes product descriptions along with information about the company, vineyards, and awards.
- Produces Cava and still wines in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. Features product descriptions, a company history, information about their museum, and winemaking details.
- Makes Cava and Penedès still wines in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. Contains product descriptions and pictures of the vineyards.
- Three hundred year old firm, producing Cava in Artes. Contains product descriptions, information about their winemaking, and a company overview.
- Cava producer offers descriptions of wines, food-pairing suggestions, a company history, a virtual tasting, and information about the winemaking process. [Flash required]
Compañía Vinicola del Norte de España (CUNE)
- Produces red and white Riojas wines under several labels. Includes news, history, and wines.
Consell Regulador Denominació d'Origen Binissalem
- The governing board of the Binissalem region of Mallorca offers information about the wineries, grape varieties, winemaking, climate, and geography.
Cooperativa Vitivinícola San Isidro - Pedro Muñoz (C. REAL)
- Red and white wines from La Mancha. Carril de Cotos is our best quality wine. [Flash required]
Costers del Siurana
- Produces reds from Priorat, including Clos de l'Obac. Includes information about current and past releases, along with photo galleries.
- Offers information about the Penedès region of Catalonia, including winemaking, grape varieties, climate, and cuisine.
Dominio do Bibei
- Produces reds and whites in the Ribeira Sacra DO. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and ordering information.
- Sherry producer located in Jerez de la Frontera. Contains information about the products, vineyards, company, and region.
Eudald Massana Noya
- Penedès reds, whites, rosés, Cava, and liqueurs. Features product descriptions, awards, an order form, a virtual museum, and a company overview. [Flash required]
- Small producer of organic red, white, and rose wines in the Castilla la Mancha. Includes information about the products, vineyard, winery, and company.
- Makes several lines of reds and whites in the Penedés region. Contains information about the products, vineyards, winery, and founder.
- Produces Penedès reds, whites, roses, and Cava. Contains product descriptions, ordering information, and a company overview.
- Makes Cava, still wines, and brandy in Vilafranca del Penedès. Features product descriptions, news, and a company overview.
Montau de Sadurní
- Produces Cava, red, white, and rose wines in Begues in the Penedès region. Contains information about the products, facilities, and company.
- Produces Albariño in the Rías Baíxas region. Includes product descriptions, a company overview, and lists of wholesalers and restaurants carrying their wines.
Raventos i Blanc
- Family-owned producer of Cava, reds, whites, and rosés in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. Includes information about the products, vineyards, winemaking, and company. [Flash required]
- Produces Cava in Sant Martí Sarroca in the Alt Penedès region. Includes historical, winemaking, and product information.
- Produces a range of red, white, and rosé wines under the Señorío de Sarría, Guelbenzu, Palacio de Bornos, Toresanas and Vallebueno labels. Includes information about the products, vineyards, and wineries.
Vega de Ribes
- Produces reds and whites in Sant Pere de Ribes in the Penedès region, farms organically, and raises sheep and goats. Contains general company and product information.
- Famous red wine made from the tempranillo de la Ribera grape. Includes history, wines, virtual tour, and news.
Vinos Y Cavas Bohigas
- Situated in the River Anoia valley, producing reds, whites, and Cava. Also produces the Mas Macià brand. Includes product information and a company history. [Flash required]
Vins El Cep, S.A.
- Makes the Marqués de Gelida and L'Alzinar brands of still wines and Cava. Includes product descriptions, an award list, information about Cava, and a food-pairing chart.
Vins Miquel Gelabert
- Produces reds, whites, and a rose from the Pla i Llevant region of Mallorca. Includes descriptions of the products, vineyards, and company, along with label pictures.
Vinyes i Bodegues Miquel Oliver
- Produces reds, whites, and a rose in the Pla i Llevant region of Mallorca. Includes product descriptions, a company overview, and vineyard pictures.
Viña Blanca del Salnes S.A.
- Family-owned producer of Albariño. Includes a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 12:06:16 UTC -