become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/South_Africa
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: South Africa
Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: South Africa
This category in other languages:
- Swartland district producer of Shiraz, Tinta Barocca, Cabernet Sauvignon and a fortified wine. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- Stellenbosch producer of Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
Arniston Bay Wine
- The story of a "lively little wine" from a fisherman who lives in Arniston Bay. Product info and a selection of local seafood recipes.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Suider Paarl. Describes the products and the company.
- Produces a range of whites and reds, as well as brandy, in Somerset West. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, and a winemaker profile. Also operates a stud farm.
Backsberg Estate Cellars
- Produces red, white, rose, and sparkling wines, as well as brandy, on the slopes of the Simonsberg. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, events, and pictures.
- Producers of Merlot wine from Petrus Place, a vineyard in Stellenbosch.
- Produces the Stellenryck Collection, Fleur du Cap, Grünberger, and Kupferberger brands. Includes a company profile, descriptions of product lines, and tips for tasting.
Black Oystercatcher Wines
- South African from the Elim wine ward producing shiraz and sauvignon blanc.
- Winery and restaurant in Durbanville, producing a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, a company history, a picture gallery, and information about the restaurant.
- Southern Cape producer of red, white, sparkling, dessert, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, an award list, a newsletter, and information about the company.
- One of the oldest wine farms in Franschhoek. The estate produces various red and white wine in addition to running a restaurant, providing recipes and an online cellar tour.
- Produces Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the winemaker, vineyard, and valley.
Bushmanspad Wine Estate
- Information about the planting of a vineyard in the Western Cape region. Includes descriptions of the process and the property. Also rents accommodations.
Chenin Blanc Association of South Africa
- Association of producers promoting wines made from Chenin Blanc, also known locally as Steen. Includes history, styles of wines, and serving suggestions.
- A winery, hotel, and spa that produces a variety of reds and whites in Constantia, Cape Town. Includes product descriptions and an order form.
- Red, white wine and Methode Cap Classique producers in Darling.
De Trafford Wines
- Produces Chenin Blanc, straw wine, and a range of reds in the Stellenbosch region. Also makes the Keermont brand. Includes past and current release information, staff profiles, and photos.
De Zoete Inval
- The Frater family produces white, red, sparkling, and fortified wines near Paarl. Includes a company overview, ordering information, and a newsletter.
Delaire Graff Estate
- Wine producing estate, restaurant and accommodation on Helshoogte pass in Stellenbosch.
- Family-owned producer of a wide range of red, white, and rose wines in the Stellenbosch region. Includes product descriptions and an award list. [Flash required]
- Wine farm and bed and breakfast on Bottelary Road in Stellenbosch producing red, white and rose wines.
- Large independent producer and distributor. Offers information about the company and its product lines.
- Produces Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, and Merlot near Wellington. Includes product descriptions and a company overview. Also operates a country inn and sells vineyard estates.
Distell Group Limited
- South African wine, spirits and flavoured alcoholic beverages producer and marketer.
Doolhof Wine Estate
- Produces reds, whites, and blends in the Cape region. Includes product descriptions, an order form, an award list and a company profile.
- Tulbagh Valley producer of the Drostdy-Hof brand, which includes Cabernet, Pinotage, Chardonnay, and Steen. Includes a company overview and product descriptions.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Durbanville district. Contains product descriptions, a virtual tour, a company overview, and a winemaker profile.
- Wine farm straddling the Stellenbosch and Helderberg Wine Routes.
Ernst Gouws & Co wines
- South African Wine Estate located in Stellenbosch. Family business specialising in both red and white wine.
- Winemaker Charles Back experiments with non-traditional varieties; wine descriptions, visitor information and details about the cheeses produced on site are available.
- A small, family-run winery producing red and white wines under its own name and the Fish Hoek brand in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, awards, and a blog.
Fleur du Cap Wines
- Producers of red and white wines made from grapes selected from vineyard blocks in the South African Western Cape coastal region.
Fort Simon Wine Estate
- Stellenbosch producer of a range of reds and whites. Features product descriptions and a company profile.
- Founded as a cooperative, but now a private winery, they offer a range of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions, pictures, and a company profile.
Gallop Hill Wine Estate
- This boutique wine farm produces red wine and also offers polo holidays for visitors to Paarl, South Africa.
Goudini Wine Cellar
- Brief description and contact information for this Goudini Valley winery.
Hartenberg Wine Estate
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Stellenbosch region. Includes descriptions of the wines, the vineyards, and the facility.
- Produces red, white, and rose wines in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and information about their restaurant and Marvol Museum.
- Hemel-en-Aarde Valley producer of Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends, Cabernet Franc and Rose wine.
Heron Ridge Wine Farm
- Family-run wine farm in Stellebosch, South Africa. Wines produced include Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Stellenbosch winery making a range of reds and whites. Features product descriptions, an award list, and a company profile.
The House of J.C. Le Roux
- Sparkling wine producer in the Devon Valley near Stellenbosch. Features descriptions of wines, a company overview, and tips about storage and serving.
- Pinotage producer in Stellenbosch, owned and operated by the Dumas family. Includes a company overview and a description of the current release.
- Producer of red, white, and fortified wines, as well as spirits, in the Bottelary Ward of the Stellenbosch District. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Ken Forrester Wines
- Wine estate in Stellenbosch presents a newsletter, product information, history and winemaker profile.
- Includes a short history of this Cape producer and an overview of their red and white wines.
- Vineyard, winery and golf estate located in Stellenbosch, producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Pinotage and Chenin Blanc.
- Producers of Shiraz, Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay wines in addition to olives and olive oil in the Swartland region. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- South African red and white wines distributed to a variety of markets worldwide.
- Co-operative producer of red and white wines, fortified wines and brandies registered as a company in 1918 offering cellar tours and tastings.
Laborie Wine Farm Paarl Home
- Paarl Valley producer of white, red, cap classique, brandy and fortified wines. Restaurant and regular events featured.
- Stellenbosch producer of a range of red, white and dessert wines. Describes current and past releases, the vineyards, the company, and the staff. Also includes photos and a webcam.
Landskroon Wine Estate
- Winery in Paarl, near Cape Town, with a history dating back to the late 17th century. Details of current releases, international contacts and farm accommodation.
- Producer of a range of red and white wines in the Jonkershoek Valley in Stellenbosch. Contains product descriptions, a company history, and a newsletter.
Le Bonheur Estate
- Wine estate in Stellenbosch producing Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product descriptions and a company history.
- Stellenbosch based wine bottler and exporter. Wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Chenin Blanc, and Merlot from the Stellenbosch region of South Africa.
Lievland Wine Estate
- Stellenbosch based family run wine estate part of the Greater Simonsberg ward.
Long Mountain Wines
- Situated in Stellenbosch, Long Mountain Wine Company gives an overview of their wines, awards, industry profile and links to their agents.
- Producers of red and white wines from the Cape Winelands. Features a description of the region and the story behind the branding.
Lynx Wines, Franschhoek
- A boutique red producing winery in the Franchhoek valley offering personalised cellar tours and accommodation.
Major's Hill Winery
- Robertson Valley producer of red and white South African wines.
Mont Destin Wine Farm
- Produces reds and whites, and operates a bed and breakfast in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and information about their lodgings and restaurant.
- Winery with a French style, located in Stellenbosch. Offers an interactive tour of the estate, venue and events information and historical background.
Muratie Wine Estate
- Producing red wine in the Simonsberg ward of Stellenbosch since 1685. Includes a history, news and a photo gallery.
- The story of Nederburg wine, the farm and the people behind its history. Also includes a press release section.
- Makes red, white and dessert wines in the Stellenbosch region. Contains descriptions of current releases, a company profile, and a virtual tour.
Orange River Wines
- White, red, rose, and fortified wines from five locations in the Orange River area of the Northern Cape. Includes product descriptions, ordering, award list, and company profile.
Org de Rac Winery
- Organic winery near Piketberg in the Western Cape South Africa producing organic red and rose wines.
Oude Wellington Wine
- Producer of red, white and rose wines and brandy. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company overview. Also operates a guesthouse and restaurant.
Plaisir de Merle
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc in the Simondium region. Describes the products and the company.
- Franschhoek wine estate producing white, rose and red wines. Also have accommodation and conference facilities.
Rivendell Wine Estate
- Boutique wine farm producing Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz near Hermanus. Rivendell also has a Mediterranean-style bistro.
Ross Gower Wines
- Elgin Valley producer of Methode Cap Classique, red, white and rose wines.
Rust en Vrede Wine Estate
- Family-run producer of Cabernet, Shiraz, Merlot and Tinta Barocca in Stellenbosch. Contains descriptions of wines and a company overview. Also produces the Guardian Peak brand.
- Winery with a history dating back to 1693. Features information on the wines, the on-site restaurant, game viewing and recent winery news.
Seven Oaks Wine
- Seven oaks is a wine farm situated in the Breede Valley producing red and white wines.
- Named after the views of the Simonsberg Mountain, Simonsig Estate is situated in the Stellenbosch Winelands just 45 km east of Cape Town. Producer of red, white and Cap Classique wines.
- Franschhoek based wine estate featuring classical wines. Cellar tours and wine tasting, a dining restaurant and cultural experiences are offered at the estate.
- South African Wine from Somerbosch Wines, situated midway between Somerset West and Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Produces 51 different red, white, sparkling, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, awards and a company overview.
- Tulbagh winery making Riesling, a Semillon/Chardonnay blend and a dessert wine. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Red and white wine and olive producing farm located in the Helshoogte valley.
- Produces Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and Pinotage near Darling. Contains descriptions of current releases along with information about the company, vineyard and climate.
- Cape winery whose products include a Sauvignon Blanc, a Chardonnay/Semillon Blend and a Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product information and a brief description of the region.
- 600 hectare estate near Simonsberg Mountain, producing Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. Includes descriptions of the products and company.
- Family-operated organic producer of Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product descriptions and ordering information. Also operates a guest house, produces brandy and sells greeting cards.
- Produces a wide range of red, white and dessert wines in Somerset West. Includes product descriptions, an award list, events, and information about the company, vineyards and winery.
- Vineyard in the Paarl-Simonsberg region, producing two red wines. Partner profiles, vineyard information sheet, detailed wine descriptions, and newsletter subscriptions.
Vrede en Lust
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Western Cape region. Includes product descriptions, staff profiles, pictures, and information about the estate.
Warwick Wine Estate
- Stellnbosch based producer of red and white wines including Trilogy and First Lady. History, people, location and services listed.
- Boutique winery producing red wines based in Stellenbosch. Accommodation and conference venue services also offered.
- Wine farm in Robertson offering handcrafted red and white wines.
- South African wine industry news and events. Maps and details of wine routes and tours.
Zevenwacht Wine Estate
- Stellenbosch producer whose wines include Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and blends. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and company information.
- Makes a wide range of white, red, dessert and sparkling wines in Simondium. Includes product descriptions, a company history and a link to online ordering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 4:30:47 PM EST -