become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/South_Africa
Guides and Directories
Regional: Africa: South Africa
This category in other languages:
- Swartland district producer of Shiraz, Tinta Barocca, Cabernet Sauvignon and a fortified wine. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- Stellenbosch producer of Cabernet Sauvignon and a red blend. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
Arniston Bay Wine
- The story of a "lively little wine" from a fisherman who lives in Arniston Bay. Product info and a selection of local seafood recipes.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Suider Paarl. Describes the products and the company.
- Produces a range of whites and reds, as well as brandy, in Somerset West. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, and a winemaker profile. Also operates a stud farm.
Backsberg Estate Cellars
- Produces red, white, rose, and sparkling wines, as well as brandy, on the slopes of the Simonsberg. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, events, and pictures.
- Producers of Merlot wine from Petrus Place, a vineyard in Stellenbosch.
- Produces the Stellenryck Collection, Fleur du Cap, Grünberger, and Kupferberger brands. Includes a company profile, descriptions of product lines, and tips for tasting.
Black Oystercatcher Wines
- South African from the Elim wine ward producing shiraz and sauvignon blanc.
- Winery and restaurant in Durbanville, producing a range of reds and whites. Includes product descriptions, a company history, a picture gallery, and information about the restaurant.
- Southern Cape producer of red, white, sparkling, dessert, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, an award list, a newsletter, and information about the company.
- One of the oldest wine farms in Franschhoek. The estate produces various red and white wine in addition to running a restaurant, providing recipes and an online cellar tour.
- Produces Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Noir in the Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the winemaker, vineyard, and valley.
Bushmanspad Wine Estate
- Information about the planting of a vineyard in the Western Cape region. Includes descriptions of the process and the property. Also rents accommodations.
Chenin Blanc Association of South Africa
- Association of producers promoting wines made from Chenin Blanc, also known locally as Steen. Includes history, styles of wines, and serving suggestions.
- A winery, hotel, and spa that produces a variety of reds and whites in Constantia, Cape Town. Includes product descriptions and an order form.
- Red, white wine and Methode Cap Classique producers in Darling.
De Trafford Wines
- Produces Chenin Blanc, straw wine, and a range of reds in the Stellenbosch region. Also makes the Keermont brand. Includes past and current release information, staff profiles, and photos.
De Zoete Inval
- The Frater family produces white, red, sparkling, and fortified wines near Paarl. Includes a company overview, ordering information, and a newsletter.
Delaire Graff Estate
- Wine producing estate, restaurant and accommodation on Helshoogte pass in Stellenbosch.
- Family-owned producer of a wide range of red, white, and rose wines in the Stellenbosch region. Includes product descriptions and an award list. [Flash required]
- Large independent producer and distributor. Offers information about the company and its product lines.
- Produces Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, and Merlot near Wellington. Includes product descriptions and a company overview. Also operates a country inn and sells vineyard estates.
Distell Group Limited
- South African wine, spirits and flavoured alcoholic beverages producer and marketer.
Doolhof Wine Estate
- Produces reds, whites, and blends in the Cape region. Includes product descriptions, an order form, an award list and a company profile.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Durbanville district. Contains product descriptions, a virtual tour, a company overview, and a winemaker profile.
- Wine farm straddling the Stellenbosch and Helderberg Wine Routes.
Ernst Gouws & Co wines
- South African Wine Estate located in Stellenbosch. Family business specialising in both red and white wine.
- Winemaker Charles Back experiments with non-traditional varieties; wine descriptions, visitor information and details about the cheeses produced on site are available.
- A small, family-run winery producing red and white wines under its own name and the Fish Hoek brand in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, awards, and a blog.
Fleur du Cap Wines
- Producers of red and white wines made from grapes selected from vineyard blocks in the South African Western Cape coastal region.
Fort Simon Wine Estate
- Stellenbosch producer of a range of reds and whites. Features product descriptions and a company profile.
- Founded as a cooperative, but now a private winery, they offer a range of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions, pictures, and a company profile.
Gallop Hill Wine Estate
- This boutique wine farm produces red wine and also offers polo holidays for visitors to Paarl, South Africa.
Goudini Wine Cellar
- Brief description and contact information for this Goudini Valley winery.
Hartenberg Wine Estate
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Stellenbosch region. Includes descriptions of the wines, the vineyards, and the facility.
- Produces red, white, and rose wines in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and information about their restaurant and Marvol Museum.
- Hemel-en-Aarde Valley producer of Sauvignon Blanc, Bordeaux blends, Cabernet Franc and Rose wine.
- Stellenbosch winery making a range of reds and whites. Features product descriptions, an award list, and a company profile.
The House of J.C. Le Roux
- Sparkling wine producer in the Devon Valley near Stellenbosch. Features descriptions of wines, a company overview, and tips about storage and serving.
- Pinotage producer in Stellenbosch, owned and operated by the Dumas family. Includes a company overview and a description of the current release.
- Producer of red, white, and fortified wines, as well as spirits, in the Bottelary Ward of the Stellenbosch District. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
Ken Forrester Wines
- Wine estate in Stellenbosch presents a newsletter, product information, history and winemaker profile.
- Includes a short history of this Cape producer and an overview of their red and white wines.
- Vineyard, winery and golf estate located in Stellenbosch, producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Pinotage and Chenin Blanc.
- Producers of Shiraz, Pinotage, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay wines in addition to olives and olive oil in the Swartland region. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- South African red and white wines distributed to a variety of markets worldwide.
- Co-operative producer of red and white wines, fortified wines and brandies registered as a company in 1918 offering cellar tours and tastings.
Laborie Wine Estate
- Paarl Valley producer of white, red, cap classique, brandy and fortified wines. Restaurant and regular events featured.
- Stellenbosch producer of a range of red, white and dessert wines. Describes current and past releases, the vineyards, the company, and the staff. Also includes photos and a webcam.
Landskroon Wine Estate
- Winery in Paarl, near Cape Town, with a history dating back to the late 17th century. Details of current releases, international contacts and farm accommodation.
- Producer of a range of red and white wines in the Jonkershoek Valley in Stellenbosch. Contains product descriptions, a company history, and a newsletter.
Le Bonheur Estate
- Wine estate in Stellenbosch producing Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product descriptions and a company history.
Long Mountain Wines
- Situated in Stellenbosch, Long Mountain Wine Company gives an overview of their wines, awards, industry profile and links to their agents.
- Producers of red and white wines from the Cape Winelands. Features a description of the region and the story behind the branding.
Lynx Wines, Franschhoek
- A boutique red producing winery in the Franchhoek valley offering personalised cellar tours and accommodation.
Major's Hill Winery
- Robertson Valley producer of red and white South African wines.
Mont Destin Wine Farm
- Produces reds and whites, and operates a bed and breakfast in Stellenbosch. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and information about their lodgings and restaurant.
- Winery with a French style, located in Stellenbosch. Offers an interactive tour of the estate, venue and events information and historical background.
Muratie Wine Estate
- Producing red wine in the Simonsberg ward of Stellenbosch since 1685. Includes a history, news and a photo gallery.
- The story of Nederburg wine, the farm and the people behind its history. Also includes a press release section.
- Makes red, white and dessert wines in the Stellenbosch region. Contains descriptions of current releases, a company profile, and a virtual tour.
Orange River Wines
- White, red, rose, and fortified wines from five locations in the Orange River area of the Northern Cape. Includes product descriptions, ordering, award list, and company profile.
Org de Rac Winery
- Organic winery near Piketberg in the Western Cape South Africa producing organic red and rose wines.
Oude Wellington Wine
- Producer of red, white and rose wines and brandy. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and a company overview. Also operates a guesthouse and restaurant.
Plaisir de Merle
- Makes Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc in the Simondium region. Describes the products and the company.
- Franschhoek wine estate producing white, rose and red wines. Also have accommodation and conference facilities.
Rivendell Wine Estate
- Boutique wine farm producing Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz near Hermanus. Rivendell also has a Mediterranean-style bistro.
Rust en Vrede Wine Estate
- Family-run producer of Cabernet, Shiraz, Merlot and Tinta Barocca in Stellenbosch. Contains descriptions of wines and a company overview. Also produces the Guardian Peak brand.
- Winery with a history dating back to 1693. Features information on the wines, the on-site restaurant, game viewing and recent winery news.
Seven Oaks Wine
- Seven oaks is a wine farm situated in the Breede Valley producing red and white wines.
- Named after the views of the Simonsberg Mountain, it is situated in the Stellenbosch Winelands just 45 km east of Cape Town. Producer of red, white and Cap Classique wines.
- Franschhoek based wine estate featuring classical wines. Cellar tours and wine tasting, a dining restaurant and cultural experiences are offered at the estate.
- South African Wine from Somerbosch Wines, situated midway between Somerset West and Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Produces 51 different red, white, sparkling, and fortified wines. Includes product descriptions, awards and a company overview.
- Tulbagh winery making Riesling, a Semillon/Chardonnay blend and a dessert wine. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Red and white wine and olive producing farm located in the Helshoogte valley.
- Cape winery whose products include a Sauvignon Blanc, a Chardonnay/Semillon Blend and a Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product information and a brief description of the region.
- 600 hectare estate near Simonsberg Mountain, producing Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. Includes descriptions of the products and company.
- Family-operated organic producer of Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes product descriptions and ordering information. Also operates a guest house, produces brandy and sells greeting cards.
- Produces a wide range of red, white and dessert wines in Somerset West. Includes product descriptions, an award list, events, and information about the company, vineyards and winery.
- Vineyard in the Paarl-Simonsberg region, producing two red wines. Partner profiles, vineyard information sheet, detailed wine descriptions, and newsletter subscriptions.
Vrede en Lust
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Western Cape region. Includes product descriptions, staff profiles, pictures, and information about the estate.
Warwick Wine Estate
- Stellnbosch based producer of red and white wines including Trilogy and First Lady. History, people, location and services listed.
- Boutique winery producing red wines based in Stellenbosch. Accommodation and conference venue services also offered.
- Wellington based cooperative producing reds, whites and MCC wines. Includes product descriptions, a company history, information about the wine growers, and company news headlines.
- Wine farm in Robertson offering handcrafted red and white wines.
- South African wine industry news and events. Maps and details of wine routes and tours.
Zevenwacht Wine Estate
- Stellenbosch producer whose wines include Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and blends. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and company information.
- Makes a wide range of white, red, dessert and sparkling wines in Simondium. Includes product descriptions, a company history and a link to online ordering.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 4:53:29 UTC -