become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Organizations
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Wine: Associations
Recreation: Food: Associations
This category in other languages:
African American Wine Tasting Society, Inc.
- Non-profit club offers monthly tastings. Includes event listings, a newsletter [PDF format], and membership details, and information about starting a local chapter.
Brotherhood Of The Knights Of The Vine
- Association of individuals with an interest in the vines and wines of America. Includes a clickable map of active chapters, historical background, and membership information.
Free The Grapes!
- Coalition of consumers and winemakers promoting interstate direct shipping. Includes news, articles and membership information.
German Wine Society
- Association of fans of German wines. Includes informational articles, maps, an event calendar, and membership details.
- Dedicated to informing the membership and the public about the American Wine Society.
Professional Friends of Wine
- Association of professionals in the wine and restaurant industries, dedicated to increasing wine appreciation. Includes informational articles, tasting notes, and recommended links and books.
- Non-profit, educational group of consumers and professionals, dedicated to American-grown Rhone grape varieties. Includes information about wines, winery profiles, event calendar, links and membership information.
- National organisation; with event list, courses, and membership details.
- International sommelier association; with a member list, news, and competition details.
Tasters Guild International
- Society of wine and food enthusiasts. Includes information about membership and wine judging competitions, as well as tasting notes, articles, and event listings.
The Wine Century Club
- For people who have tried 100 different wine grape varieties, and others interested in the concept. Includes membership information and event listings.
The Wine Society
- Australian organisation; with membership details, event list, and courses.
Winetasters Society of Toronto
- Club based in Ontario, Canada. Includes a vintage chart and results from past tastings, along with information about membership and events.
Women For Winesense
- Non-profit educational society promoting responsible enjoyment of wine. Includes descriptions of the society and sponsored programs, membership information, and a list of chapters.
Women of the Vine Wine Club
- Group of women who meet monthly to explore wine. Includes articles and tasting notes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2014 at 14:35:10 UTC -