become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Waiheke_Island
Cable Bay Vineyards
- Privately owned Church Bay wine company with five local and one Marlborough vineyard producing Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot/Malbec/Cabernet and Pinot Noir. Presents a profile, vineyard and product information and on-line ordering.
Kennedy Point Vineyard
- Privately owned Kennedy Point winery producing rosé, Syrah and Bordeaux styled blends with local fruit and Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough grapes. Presents a profile, vineyard, product and accommodation information and on-line buying.
- Privately owned Shepherds Point vineyard and restaurant producing Chardonnay and Bordeaux styled blends from local fruit and Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling from Nelson grapes. Presents a profile and vineyard, product, function and restaurant information and employment opportunity details.
- Privately owned Onetangi winery producing rosé and Bordeaux styled blends under the Obsidian and Weeping Sands labels. Presents a profile, vineyard, winemaking and product information, a newsletter and an image gallery.
Passage Rock Wines
- Privately owned Te Mataku winery and cafe producing Viognier, Syrah and Bordeaux styled blends from local fruit and Chardonnay from Gisborne grapes under Passage Rock and The Sisters labels. Presents a profile, vineyard, product, cafe, function and tour information and on-line buying.
Peacock Sky Vineyard
- Onetangi vineyard offering red, white, and rosé wines. Presents a profile, vineyard, product information, and ordering.
- Onetangi Valley producer of Cabernet and Rhone-style blends. Also makes a variety of reds and whites under the Fallen Angel label. Presents information about the products, company, vineyard, and cafe.
Te Motu Vineyard
- Privately owned Onetangi Valley vineyard and cafe which produces Bordeaux-style blends under the Te Motu and Dunleavy labels. Presents a profile, product information, and on-line ordering.
Te Whau Vineyard
- Family owned Te Whau Peninsula winery and cafe produces Chardonnay, and The Point, a Cabernet/Merlot/Malbec blend. Presents a profile and vineyard, winemaking, product, cafe and function information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2014 at 12:05:31 UTC -