become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Nelson
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand: Nelson
- A family-owned vineyard and winery in Motueka, near Abel Tasman National Park. Produces Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Family-run, boutique winery. Established 1998. Offers a full range of red and white varietal wines including Montepulciano, a red grape variety from Central Italy.
- Boutique winemaker. Produces a full range of red and white wines. Offers a sign up for wine club and newsletter.
- High-quality wines include Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling. The three-hectare estate vineyard lies on a gentle, north facing slope near Nelson.
Holmes Brothers Richmond Plains
- Organically grown grapes yield a range of red and white wines from this Nelson area vineyard.
- This 26-acre Nelson area vineyard is planted in five grape varieties: Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and Gewürztraminer. Cafe, tasting room and vineyard cottage accommodations available.
- Produces a range of red and white wines. Tasting notes, viticulture information and online ordering available.
Moutere Hills Winery
- A family-run winery producing estate-grown wines from quality Nelson grapes. Open to visitors for tasting and light meals. Menu available on the site.
- Located in Upper Moutere, owned and operated by Tim and Judy Finn, this vineyard produces Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc.
Renato Premium Wines
- Boutique-style Burgundian wines from Nelson include Pinot Noir (Dijon and newer French clones), Chardonney (Mendoza and Clone 15), Pinot Gris, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc.
Rimu Grove Winery
- A small but growing producer of handmade wines using traditional Burgundian techniques.
- Labels include Winemakers Collection, Seifried Estate and Old Coach Range producing Chardonnays, Rieslings, and Sauvignon Blancs.
Sunset Valley Vineyard
- Organic wines produced on a family-owned and operated vineyard. Certified organic Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. Located near Upper Moutere.
Te Mania Estate
- Small family winery planted in Riesling, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc grapes located near Richmond, Nelson.
- A Maori wine company located in Nelson that operates primarily as an exporter of wine under a Maori label. Offers a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and a Gisborne Chardonnay.
- Family-run winery in Upper Moutere, making a range of reds and whites under its own name and the Tussock label. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and information about the property.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2014 at 23:03:20 UTC -