become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Zealand/Martinborough
- Family-owned winery that uses hands-on approach to produce Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Produces a red blend, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Riesling. Includes tasting notes, online ordering, and a cellaring guide.
- Established in 1996 by Paddy Borthwick. Pinot Noir, Merlot, Sangiovese, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Riesling wine styles.
Burings of Martinborough
- Established by Chris Buring and his wife, Polly. First vintage 2002. Riesling, Rosé, and Pinot Noir. Accommodation also available.
Burnt Spur Martinborough
- Part of the family group Martinborough Vineyard Estates Limited, produces Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris.
Cabbage Tree Vineyard
- A small vineyard owned and operated by David and Winifred Bull, Mostly planted in 1998. Cabbage trees grow amongst the vines - Pinot Noir, Merlot, Chardonnay and Semillon.
- Winery and cafe located in Martinborough. Produces Pizzicato Pinot Noir and Rallentando Riesling wine.
Dry River Wines
- Established in 1979 for the production of individual regional wines which reflect the 'terroir' and the vintage, and are suitable for cellaring.
- Winemaker Larry McKenna produces Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay at this Martinborough winery located on the banks of the Huangarua River.
- Situated in the Wairarapa, principal plantings are Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Franc. Offers tasting room, cafe, limited lodging.
- Located on the outskirts Martinborough. Has three varieties planted; Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Gewürztraminer. Accommodation also available.
- Situated along the Ruamahanga River and owned by Karl Heinz and Patrick Johner. Growing Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Established in 2001 by Hiroyuki Kusuda, specializing in Pinot Noir.
- Established in 1992, this Martinborough area vineyard produces Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Riesling. Offers luxury accommodations and conference facilities.
- One of four original vineyards established in Martinborough, a premium New Zealand growing region. Specializes in Pinot Noir.
Murdoch James Estate
- Established in 1986 and expanded in 1998, focusing on Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah. Exports already to Japan and parts of Europe. Limited in USA at present.
Nga Waka Vineyard
- Producing small volumes of wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc. Newsletter, ordering, and contact information included.
- Produces Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir and a methode champenoise sparkling wine among others. Detailed information about operation and products.
- Martinborough vineyard planted in Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris by Annabel and John Porter in 1992. First vintage in 1995.
- Small batch, high quality wines, made with hands-on care and attention by multi-award winning winemaker Michele Richardson.
- Founded by Kai Schubert a German viticulturist. Produces both red and white wine varieties.
- Stonecrop vineyard is located on the Dry River Road and produces Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir.
- Specializes in Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, with some Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc. Includes online ordering, tasting and cellaring notes, and a company profile
- Producer of Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir and Merlot. Visitors are welcome for tours and tastings in the 130 year old farmhouse.
- Boutique vineyard in Martinborough, New Zealand. Specialising in hand-crafted wines. Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc.
- A boutique organic/biodynamic vineyard. Owners John Bell and Kaye McAulay are passionate about producing premium Pinot Noir and Riesling wines, handcrafted using traditional methods. Accommodation also available.
- Boutique winery producing hand-crafted wines from grapes grown within Martinborough appellation. Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir.
Wine - Martinborough
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 11:24:04 UTC -