become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/New_Zealand
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: New Zealand
Waikato and Bay of Plenty
Guides and Directories
Regional: Oceania: New Zealand
Artisan Wines New Zealand
- Produces wines from single vineyards in three of New Zealand's wine regions. Wines produced are Pinot Noir, Merlot and Gewurztraminer.
Delegat's Wine Estate
- Large family-owned winery with vineyards in Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. Focus on premium and super-premium wines with regional characteristics.
- An independent, family-owned winery located in Matakana. Dedicated to the production of classic wines from grapes grown exclusively in the Matakana area.
Kim Crawford Wines
- New Zealand vineyards and wineries in Marlborough, Gisborne and Hawke's Bay. Wines include Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Franc.
- Northland vineyard and winery. Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Syrah, Chardonnay and Gerwurztraminer. Open daily for visitors.
- A large family-owned vineyard in the Wairarapa. The 75 hectare estate is planted in one third Sauvignon Blanc and two thirds Pinot Noir.
- Makes red, white and sparkling wines. Known as Brancott Vineyards in the USA. Includes product descriptions, staff profiles, an award list and information about production regions.
Morton Estate Wines
- Vineyards are concentrated in Hawkes Bay and Marlborough. Produces a full range of varietals and blends under several labels. Site provides wine list, where-to-buy information and news.
- Produces a range of reds and whites under its own name and the Icon, Orca Bay, Southern Rivers and Five Fathoms brands. Presents product and vineyard information along with a company profile.
- Produces Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, and Pinot Gris. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and vineyard information.
- Boutique winery, restaurant and accommodation located in the Karangahake Gorge, near the Bay of Plenty.
Okahu Estate Winery
- New Zealand's most northern vineyard and winery, this family-owned business offers a full range of vintage reds, whites and blends under multiple labels. Online ordering, New Zealand only.
Okurukuru Vineyard, Taranaki
- New Plymouth's first commercial vineyard. Situated on the coast overlooking the Tasman sea midway between New Plymouth and the township of Oakura.
- Rustic vineyard on the Coromandel Peninsula, North Island. Produces wines, fruit wines, fortified wines and liqueurs from fruit and herbs organically grown and gathered on the estate.
- Privately-owned winery offering Chardonnay, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc from Hawke's Bay and Marlborough: online sales, New Zealand only.
- Founded in 1922; the Waikato region's oldest established winery. Ohaupo vineyard restaurant offers dining, cellar tours, entertainment, and will host weddings and other functions.
Villa Maria Estate
- Large, family-owned winery with vineyards in Hawkes Bay, Gisborne, and Marlborough.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:50:02 PM EDT -