become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Lebanon
Regional: Middle East: Lebanon
Batroun Mountains Winery
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines, as well as arak and an orange liqueur. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and a company profile.
- Produces red, white, and rose wine, along with arak, in Kefraya in the Bekaa Valley. Includes descriptions of the products and property, along with an award list and reviews.
- Includes information about vineyards, products, achievements, and an order form. Produces red, rose, and white wines as well as arak. [Flash required]
- Family-owned producer of blended wines from Bekaa Valley grapes including Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsault, Grenache, Obaideh, and Merwah. Includes tasting notes for current and past releases, along with press reviews.
- Bekaa Valley producer of red and white blended wines. Includes detailed product information, an award list, published reviews, a virtual tour [requires Flash], and online ordering.
- Produces a range of red, white, and rose wines, as well as arak. Includes information about the company, vineyards, and awards. [Product information is only in French.]
- French-Lebanese winery of the Bekaa Valley. Also produces arak and olive oil. Includes technical data sheets, reviews, and information about their terroir.
- The Touma family produces red, white, and rose wines in the Bekaa Valley. Contains product information and a company history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 19:23:52 UTC -