become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Kosher
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Israel
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Kosher
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Kashrut
- Offering estate bottled Kosher wines from around the world. Information about the products and links to retailers across the US.
Carmel Mizrachi Wineries
- Produces a range of red, white, and sparkling wines, along with spirits and liqueurs in Israel. History, vineyard, and product information, along with details about the production.
- Kosher table wines including Cabernet, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. Tours and tastings available. Located in the Upper Galilee area of Israel.
- Small certified organic winery in California's Santa Cruz Mountains. Kosher for Passover and not Mevushal. Includes a description and list of current releases.
- Kosher wines made in Sebastopol, California.
Hafner Kosher Wein Selection
- Produces a range of red, white, and sparkling wines in Austria's Neusiedler See region. Describes products and production methods.
- Family owned and operated winery in California's Napa Valley. Offers a newsletter, recipes, articles, and an order form.
The Kosher Wine Review
- Independent reviews, recommendations, and commentary about kosher wines.
- Produces grape, fruit, and fortified wines in New York. Includes product descriptions, recipes, a glossary, and a winery tour.
The Royal Wine Corporation
- Makers of Kosher wines, including the American Kedem, Israeli Gamla, and premium Baron Herzog California Varietal brands. Also an informational page on what makes a wine Kosher.
- Family-owned winery with 120 years of Israeli wine-making experience. Whites, reds, brandy, and sparkling wines.
- Produces kosher wine in Chile, Spain, Argentina, Australia, and Israel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 9:35:07 UTC -