become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italy/Tuscany
Regional: Europe: Italy: Tuscany
- Wineries producing red, white, sweet, and special wines, olive oils, and Grappa.
Azienda Agricola Colognole
- Chianti Rufina producer in Colognole Rufina. Includes product descriptions along with information about the terroir, the region, the company, and agritourism.
Azienda Agricola Marini Giuseppe
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other reds. Includes product descriptions and information on farm visits.
Azienda Agricola Montemorli
- Produces Chianti Colli Sensi and Vin Santo. Also makes olive oil and grappa. Contains descriptions of the company and its products.
Cantina del Redi
- Winery located in Siena, with products including Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, Vinsanto, and several I.G.T. wines. Includes information about the products and facilities. [Flash required.]
Cantine Leonardo da Vinci
- Produces Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, and a range of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Produces Chianti Classico and Vin Santo. Contains product descriptions, an order form, a company overview, pictures of the estate, and regional information.
- Award-winning winery in the Chianti region.
- Wine producer in the Tuscany region that produces Brunellos, Syrahs, Merlots, Cabernet Sauvignons and blends. Wine, travel, and dining notes for the region.
Castello del Trebbio
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other reds and whites. Includes product descriptions and information about farm holidays.
Castello di Fonterutoli
- Family-owned producer of Chianti and other wines. Also makes the La Brancaia, Belguardo, and Tenuta di Ghizzano brands. Describes the company, the estates, the family, and the products.
- Chianti Classico producer. Includes a company profile and directions to the vineyard. Also offers information about accommodations in their villa. [Flash required.]
Fattoria del Buonamico
- Produces a range of red, white, and rose wines in Montecarlo, near Lucca. Includes product descriptions and a brief profile.
Fattoria di Fiano
- Farmhouse in Certaldo, Tuscany that sells Chianti wine, olive oil and typical products.
Fattoria di Fubbiano
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines in San Gennaro, near Lucca. Contains descriptions of the property and products. Also rents villas and produces olive oil.
Fattoria Le Fonti
- Produces Chianti Classico, along with other red and rosato wines, in Panzano. Includes product descriptions, a picture gallery, and company information.
- Estate in the Chianti Classico district. Includes product descriptions and information about the winery, vineyards, and winemaking.
Fattoria Poggio al Sorbo
- Produces Chianti Classico, a white, and a Vinsanto. Contains product descriptions and pictures. Also offers farmhouse accommodations.
- Located southwest of Florence, this farm produces Chianti, Chardonnay, and Vinsanto, as well as olive oil. Includes product descriptions, an award list, and a company profile.
- Produces a full range of red and white wines as well as grappa and extra virgin olive oil near Siena. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Produces Morellino di Scansano and Monteregio di Massa Marittima. Contains descriptions of the property and wines, along with pictures.
Petricci e del Pianta
- A wine and olive oil producer to the south of Livorno. Product descriptions and details of the estate.
- Producer of Brunello di Montalcino and Rosso di Montalcino. Information on the estate, wines notes, and history.
Sensi Wines and Vineyards
- Over one hundred years' experience in the production and marketing of quality Tuscan wines, particularly young Chianti.
Tenuta del Ghisone
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other red and white wines in Montespertoli. Includes product descriptions and a company overview. Also produces grappa and olive oil.
Tenuta di Arcino
- Produces Chianti Classico, Sangiovese, and Super Tuscan blends. Contains descriptions of wines, an estate overview, and regional information.
Tenuta di Capezzana
- Produces red wines and a Vin Santo in Carmignano. Includes product descriptions and a company history. Also contains information about their agritourism and olive oil.
Tenuta di Trinoro
- Producer in Sarteano. Includes product information, pictures, and reviews.
- Owned by a Swedish family and located in Chianti Classico. Makes red, white, and dessert wines, along with grappa and olive oil. Contains product and company information.
- Growing vines since 1831, this vintner produces Chianti, Cabernet Sauvignon, Rosso Toscano, and Vin Santo. Includes product descriptions and company information.
Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano
- Winery producing Montepulciano and Chianti. Company information, product range, and news articles.
Villa da Filicaja
- Established in 1452. Provides information on their wines as well as an order form.
- Family-run winery located near Florence producing Chianti D.O.C.G., Chianti Rufina D.O.C.G., and Tuscan I.G.T. wines. Includes a company overview and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2015 at 20:00:50 UTC -