become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italy/Tuscany
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Italy: Tuscany
Regional: Europe: Italy: Tuscany
- Wineries producing red, white, sweet, and special wines, olive oils, and Grappa.
Azienda Agricola Colognole
- Chianti Rufina producer in Colognole Rufina. Includes product descriptions along with information about the terroir, the region, the company, and agritourism.
Azienda Agricola Marini Giuseppe
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other reds. Includes product descriptions and information on farm visits.
Azienda Agricola Montemorli
- Produces Chianti Colli Sensi and Vin Santo. Also makes olive oil and grappa. Contains descriptions of the company and its products.
Cantina del Redi
- Winery located in Siena, with products including Vino Nobile de Montepulciano, Vinsanto, and several I.G.T. wines. Includes information about the products and facilities. [Flash required.]
Cantine Leonardo da Vinci
- Produces Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, and a range of reds and whites. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Produces Chianti Classico and Vin Santo. Contains product descriptions, an order form, a company overview, pictures of the estate, and regional information.
- Award-winning winery in the Chianti region.
- Wine producer in the Tuscany region that produces Brunellos, Syrahs, Merlots, Cabernet Sauvignons and blends. Wine, travel, and dining notes for the region.
Castello del Trebbio
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other reds and whites. Includes product descriptions and information about farm holidays.
Castello di Fonterutoli
- Family-owned producer of Chianti and other wines. Also makes the La Brancaia, Belguardo, and Tenuta di Ghizzano brands. Describes the company, the estates, the family, and the products.
Castello di Monterinaldi
- A tour of this estate in Radda, Chianti. Also photo gallery and a generous amount of background information on the wine region.
- Chianti Classico producer. Includes a company profile and directions to the vineyard. Also offers information about accommodations in their villa. [Flash required.]
Fattoria del Buonamico
- Produces a range of red, white, and rose wines in Montecarlo, near Lucca. Includes product descriptions and a brief profile.
Fattoria di Fiano
- Farmhouse in Certaldo, Tuscany that sells Chianti wine, olive oil and typical products.
Fattoria di Fubbiano
- Produces a range of red, white, and dessert wines in San Gennaro, near Lucca. Contains descriptions of the property and products. Also rents villas and produces olive oil.
Fattoria Le Fonti
- Produces Chianti Classico, along with other red and rosato wines, in Panzano. Includes product descriptions, a picture gallery, and company information.
- Estate in the Chianti Classico district. Includes product descriptions and information about the winery, vineyards, and winemaking.
Fattoria Poggio al Sorbo
- Produces Chianti Classico, a white, and a Vinsanto. Contains product descriptions and pictures. Also offers farmhouse accommodations.
- Located southwest of Florence, this farm produces Chianti, Chardonnay, and Vinsanto, as well as olive oil. Includes product descriptions, an award list, and a company profile.
- Produces a full range of red and white wines as well as grappa and extra virgin olive oil near Siena. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
- Produces Morellino di Scansano and Monteregio di Massa Marittima. Contains descriptions of the property and wines, along with pictures.
Petricci e del Pianta
- A wine and olive oil producer to the south of Livorno. Product descriptions and details of the estate.
- Producer of Brunello di Montalcino and Rosso di Montalcino. Information on the estate, wines notes, and history.
Sensi Wines and Vineyards
- Over one hundred years' experience in the production and marketing of quality Tuscan wines, particularly young Chianti.
Tenuta del Ghisone
- Produces Chianti, Vin Santo, and other red and white wines in Montespertoli. Includes product descriptions and a company overview. Also produces grappa and olive oil.
Tenuta di Arcino
- Produces Chianti Classico, Sangiovese, and Super Tuscan blends. Contains descriptions of wines, an estate overview, and regional information.
Tenuta di Capezzana
- Produces red wines and a Vin Santo in Carmignano. Includes product descriptions and a company history. Also contains information about their agritourism and olive oil.
Tenuta di Trinoro
- Producer in Sarteano. Includes product information, pictures, and reviews.
- Owned by a Swedish family and located in Chianti Classico. Makes red, white, and dessert wines, along with grappa and olive oil. Contains product and company information.
- Growing vines since 1831, this vintner produces Chianti, Cabernet Sauvignon, Rosso Toscano, and Vin Santo. Includes product descriptions and company information.
Vecchia Cantina di Montepulciano
- Winery producing Montepulciano and Chianti. Company information, product range, and news articles.
Villa da Filicaja
- Established in 1452. Provides information on their wines as well as an order form.
- Family-run winery located near Florence producing Chianti D.O.C.G., Chianti Rufina D.O.C.G., and Tuscan I.G.T. wines. Includes a company overview and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:23:29 PM EDT -