become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italy/Piedmont
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Italy: Piedmont
Azienda Agricola Accornero
- Monferrato winery whose products include Barbera, Malvasia, Grignolino, Casorzo Passito, and Freisa. Contains product descriptions, a company overview, and information about their Bed and Breakfast.
Azienda Agricola Clerici
- Typical wines from Piedmont. Barbera del Monferrato, Dolcetto d'Ovada, Cortese dell'alto Monferrato D.O.C.s. Sale of hand-painted gift wrappings.
Azienda Agricola Fabrizio Battaglino
- Winery located in Vezza d'Alba, making Nebbiolo d'Alba, as well as other wines. News and presentation of the individual vintages.
Azienda Agricola Tintero Elvio
- Produces Moscato d'Asti, Dolcetto d'Alba, Barbera d'Alba, and Langhe wines in Mango. Includes descriptions of the products and the company.
Azienda Agricola Vitivinicola Poderi Moretti di Moretti Francesco
- Produces a range of wines including Nebbiolo d'Alba, Roero, Barbera d'Alba, and Langhe Nebbiolo in Monteu Roero. Contains brief descriptions of the company and current releases.
- Located in Canelli, this long-established producer of Spumante presents a company history as well as product information.
Castello di Uviglie
- Products include Barbera Monferrato, Barbera d'Asti, Grignolino Monferrato Casalese, Freisa, Moscato, and Chardonnay. Includes detailed descriptions of wines and a company history.
Demarie Giovanni & Figli
- Located in Vezza d'Alba, in the Roero area, produces red and white wines. Introduction to the business, product range and news articles.
- One of the historical Barolo-producing farms, almost a century old. Offers information on its wines and the vineyards.
Mascarello Giuseppe E Figlio
- Vineyard, founded in 1881, producing Barolo wines, including Monprivato. Also produce Barbera, Dolcetto, Langhe and Nebbiolo. Includes history, philosophy, wine information and reviews.
San Lorenzo Winery
- Produces Gavi D.O.C.G. in Novi Ligure. Contains information about Gavi, a description of the property, and some pictures.
- Located in the Piedmont region, producing Barbera, Barolo and Barbaresco.
Tenuta La Tenaglia
- Products include Barbera, Grignolino, and grappa. Information about the products, harvest, and the property. Located in Serralunga di Crea.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:14:09 AM EDT -