become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Italy
Alto Adige - Südtirol
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: Italy
World: Italiano: Tempo Libero: Mangiare e Bere: Vini
This category in other languages:
Albino Armani Wine
- Producer of red wines and white wines in Verona, Italy.
- The family has been in the wine business since Giovanni di Piero Antinori joined the Florentine Guild of Vintners in 1385. Well regarded, large producer of wines from Tuscany and Umbria.
- Campania winery producing Greco di Tufo. Includes descriptions of wines, pictures of the vineyards, and a list of distributors.
- Produces several ranges of reds and whites in the Veneto region. Includes product descriptions, recipes, food pairing suggestions, and a company history.
- Canelli, Italy winery that produces sparkling wines.
Cantina del Castello
- Winery in the Soave region, producing Soave Classico, Riserva and Recioto, among others.
Cantine Cavicchioli U. e Figli s.r.l.
- Producers of a variety of lambrusco wines. San Prospero, Italy.
- Wine producers. Presents information about the company history, distillery, products and contact details.
Danese Casa Vinicola
- Produces the Il Corbollaro, Le Muse, and Casa Vinicola Danese brands in the province of Verona. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- Abruzzo botteler specializing in wines from the small local territories.
- Located in the village of Cortelà di Vo' near Padova. Produces Cabernet Franc, Merlot and other DOC wines. Site has product and company information as well as a map.
- Produces Castello di Fonterutoli and Belguardo in Tuscany, along with Zisola in Sicily. Describes the company, the estates, and the products.
- Produces a selection of wines ranging from classic to sparkling, white, red, and rose.
Rosa del Golfo
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines from Salento (Apulia). Includes information about their products, grapes, and vineyards.
- A collection of estates situated in the hills of Bardolino above Lago di Garda in northern Italy. Producing Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc as well as other specialities of the region.
- Produces and sells Bardolino Classico, Valpolicella and other wines of the Lake Garda region.
Vigneto Ai Casali
- Quality wines and sparkling wines like prosecco of Valdobbiadene.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2015 at 12:54:29 UTC -