become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Israel
Guides and Directories
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Kosher
Regional: Middle East: Israel
- Located in the Carmel Mountains, also sourcing grapes from the Golan Heights and the Upper Galilee. Offers details on the winery, vineyard and products, as well as a newsletter and win club.
- Produces red and white wines. Includes an explanation of the winemaking process, winemaker profiles, and product descriptions. Also in Hebrew.
Carmel Mizrachi Wineries
- Produces a range of red, white, and sparkling wines, along with spirits and liqueurs. History, vineyard, and product information, along with details about Kosher wines.
Domaine du Castel
- Produces wines from Chardonnay and Bordeaux red varieties. Includes descriptions of the vineyard, winery, and staff. Also contains professional reviews.
Ella Valley Vineyards
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes a catalog, along with information about the vineyards, winemaking, and staff.
Golan Heights Winery
- Produces a wide variety of wines in Katzrin. Includes wine descriptions, an interactive vineyard map with pictures, distributor list, food pairing suggestions, and an award list. Also in Hebrew.
- Family-run producer of red wines located in Moshav Ramot. Includes product descriptions and a company profile. Additional information available in Hebrew.
- Family winery producing red, white, and dessert wines in Kibbutz Eyal. Includes product descriptions and a company profile.
- From Samson Hills, overlooking the Sorek Valley and Jerusalem.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2014 at 5:15:06 UTC -