become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Grape_Varieties
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: Winemaking and Viticulture
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Viticulture
- Features news and information about Viognier, a wine of the month, and a searchable database of retailers and prices.
Norton- America's True Grape
- Article describing the history and current production of the Norton/Cynthiana grape varietal.
P.S. I Love You
- Industry organization dedicated to promoting the Petite Sirah grape. Includes a history of Petite Sirah, articles, a list of members, and recipes of suggested food pairings.
- Association promoting South Africa's Pinotage. Includes a history of the grape, winemaking information, and a producer list.
- Index character descriptions of different varietals. Personifies grapes into different personality types with illustrations.
Wine and Juice Grape Varieties
- Information about varieties suited for cool climates.
Wine Grape and Varietal Profiles
- List and description of the 80 varietals of most interest to the United States market.
Wine Grape Varieties by Country
- Listing and description of grape varietals grown by country/region. Wines made by each variety and the areas in which it is typically grown in each region is also discussed.
The Zin Zealot
- Focuses on Sonoma County Zinfandel. Includes links to information about the grape, tasting notes, and a list of wineries.
Zinfandel Advocates and Producers
- Non-profit organization dedicated to promoting Zinfandel. Contains information about the grape, membership details, and a list of events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 19:14:31 UTC -