become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Germany
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: Germany: Business and Economy: Food and Related Products
This category in other languages:
- Produces mostly Rheinpfalz Rieslings. Includes news, history, wines, and vineyard locations.
Carl von Schubert'sche Schloßkellerei
- Mosel winery producing Riesling under the Maximin Grünhäuser label. History and vineyard site descriptions.
Domdechant Werner'sches Weingut
- Produces mostly Riesling and some Pinot Noir in Hochheim, Rheingau region. Includes online ordering, reviews, vintage reports, and a history of the property.
- Located in Wachenheim in the Rheinpfalz. Produces mostly Rieslings with some Pinot Noir production. Features wines, distributors, and a winery tour.
- Producer in Bernkastel on the Mosel offering Riesling and Weissburgunder table, sparkling, and dessert wines. Includes information about the estate and vineyards.
Freiherr von Heddesdorff
- Estate winery on the Mosel specializing in Riesling. Includes a company overview, vineyard descriptions, and product list. Also offers lodging.
Freiherr von Schleinitz Estate
- Mosel winery producing Riesling and Pinot Noir. Vineyard site description, wine list, calendar of events, history.
- Family-run wine estate making Riesling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, table, dessert, and sparkling wines in the Rheingau region. Includes a list of wines, press clippings, and a harvest diary. [English, German]
- Association of 2,600 wine-growers, located between the Spessart in the west and the Steigerwald in the east, describing the range of different Franconian grape varieties.
Hans Lang Wine Estate
- Family run winery in the Rheingau region producing mainly Riesling and Pinot Noir.
Jakob Schneider Wine-Growing Estate
- Brief overview of this family-operated winery in the Nahe region.
Kurt Darting Wine Estate
- Bad Dürkheim, Pfalz producer of table, sparkling and dessert wines. Background, grape and vineyard description, prices, and an award list.
- Located in the Pfalz region, making only estate grown wines. Includes website with winery and vineyard tour and an innovative vineyard diary.
Max Ferd. Richter
- Located in Mülheim on the Mosel; producing Rieslings in quality levels from table wine to Trockenbeerenauslese. Detailed vineyard description and vintage reports.
Perabo Wine Estate
- Riesling and Pinot Noir are the main varieties of this producer in Lorch, Rheingau region. History of the winery, wine list, ecological vineyard practices.
Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt Wine Estate
- In Trier on the Mosel, producing exclusively Riesling. History, product and vineyard information and vintage reports.
Richard Nägler Wine Estate
- The Villa Gutenberg winery in Oestrich-Winkel, Rheingau offers an events calendar and a profile of its wines.
Robert Weil Estate
- Riesling and Pinot Noir are offered by this Rheingau winery. Pictures of winery, vineyard and cellar.
Rudi Wiest Selections
- Lists products, news and events.
S.A. Prüm Estate Winery
- Located in the Mosel region, they offer estate bottled and single vineyard wines. History, product notes, events, retailer list.
- Rheingau estate famous for planting the first Riesling vineyard and harvesting the first Spätlese and Auslese. Offers much historical information and an event calendar.
- The Ebert family produces Riesling, Pinot Blanc, and sparkling wines in the Saar Valley. Includes reviews and a company overview.
- Rheingau. Includes news, history, events, and restaurant information.
- Produces Rieslings from several regions. Includes product descriptions, company information, news, and explanations of quality levels and labels.
- Family-operated producer in the Mosel Valley. Includes descriptions of the vineyard, facilities, and types of wines. Also offers accommodations.
Vinnicombe GmbH - Nackenheim
- Information about German wine estates with estate profiles and harvest reports.
Weingut Alfred Reis
- Winery is located in Briedel in Rhineland-Palatinate at the Mosel river and produces typical Mosel wines in white (Riesling) and red.
Weingut Baron zu Knyphausen
- Located in Erbach, Rheingau region. Winery history, online ordering, vineyard descriptions.
- Located in the village of Trittenheim in the Mosel-Saar-Ruwer region, this family run winery produces crisp, fresh Rieslings and also owns a restaurant in the village of Piesport.
Weingut Dr. Nägler
- Making mainly Riesling wines in Rüdesheim, Rheingau. Includes a product list, winemaker profile, vineyard map, and information about the region.
Weingut Dr. Pauly-Bergweiler
- Produces Rieslings from several Mosel vineyards. Includes information about the wines, region, quality levels, and their awards.
Weingut Ed. Weegmüller
- Family wine estate in the Palatinate city of Neustadt presents its product selection, information about the grape varieties used, a winery history and a photo gallery.
Weingut Fitz-Ritter and Ritterhof Sektkellerei
- Producer of table, dessert, and sparkling wines located in Bad Dürkheim, Pfalz. Includes a product list, awards, history, and a company overview. Also offers lodging.
- Located in Nackenheim along the banks of the Rhine River. This Rhinehessen estate produces Riesling wines in a variety of pradikats. Particularly known for wines from its Rothenberg vineyard.
Weingut J.u.H.A. Strub
- Nierstein, Rheinhessen winery. Online ordering, reviews, and brief descriptions of the vineyards and winemaking.
- Produces white, dessert, and sparkling wines in Trier. Includes information about the products and the winery, along with company news and an award list.
- Old family run estate in the Pfalz region. Primary grape grown is Riesling but also known for its Scheurebe and Gewurztraminer.
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Flörsheim-Dalsheim district. Describes the wines, vineyards, and history of the property.
- The Selbach family runs this Riesling-only winery in Zeltingen on the Mosel. Includes product descriptions, a company profile, history, and excerpts from reviews.
- Family-owned organic winery in Westhofen, Rheinhessen, offering table, dessert and sparkling wines. Includes information about their products, vineyards, grapes, and company.
Weingüter Mönchhof and Joh. Jos. Christoffel Erben
- Riesling producers in Ürzig in the Mosel region. Includes descriptions of the estates, history, and products, along with information about their guesthouse.
Winery Carl Schmitt-Wagner
- Small Mosel winery specializing in Riesling. Many pictures, including the winery, events, and staff. Includes product descriptions, an awards list, and reviews. Also in German.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2016 at 14:08:05 UTC -