become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/South_West
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Midi-Pyrenees
This category in other languages:
- Describes this domain set in the Bergerac vineyards, the different crops, history, production methods and location. Pomport.
- Describes the domain, vine training, wine making process and its products with photos and descriptions. Cahor wine. Duravel
- Producing one of the most famous wines from the Bergerac and Périgord regions.
Château de Monbazillac
- Produces a sweet white. Includes information about the historic estate, the modern winery, the store, and the restaurant.
- Situated deep in the heart of rural southwest France, near Cahors. The vineyard is owned and run by British vignerons Colin and Penelope Duns, who followed their dream to make and sell wine made from their own vines.
- 300-year-old vineyard producing wines from Gaillac. Read about the vineyard's history, owners, and wines. Includes published articles in several languages.
- Producer of Cotes de Bergerac and Montravel, originally founded in 1740 and purchased by new owners in 1997. Contains descriptions of wines, grape pictures, and news.
- The owner, Le Comte Michel de Peyrelongue, produces a white wine--appellation Montravel controlée and a red wine--appellation Bergerac controlée.
- Produces red, white, sweet, and Kosher wines in the Bergerac region. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and vineyard and winemaking information.
- Presents the vineyard, its history and culture. Proposes online sales of its wines from the Cahors region, product descriptions, history and culture of the vineyard. Vire-sur-Lot.
- Duras French wine producer offering Merlot cabernet & sauvignon blanc from the Duras region of Southwest France.
Domaine de la Grarazette
- Independent Cahors wine grower and producer, vineyards set on a 15th century domain. Describes the different wines produced on the estate. Products available by mail order. Caillac.
Domaine de Lauroux
- Situated in Gascony. Produces Vin de Pays de Cotes de Gascogne and Armagnac. Also offers houses to rent for self-catering holidays.
Domaine du Garinet
- Presents this small English owned wine property in the Lot valley making red cahors malbec, rosé and white wine. Includes descriptions and comments about vinegrowing and winemaking.
Domaine du Théron
- Cahors producer offers information about the region, detailed product descriptions, an importer list, and a company profile.
Domaine La Croix du Battut
- Producer of Correze Straw Wine, a red or white sweet wine for aperitif or dessert. History, wine-making, tasting notes.
- Organic wine grower and producer, Cahors region, description of the vineyard and range of products. News and awards, online sales available. Lacapelle Cabanac.
- Makes wines, brandies, and liqueurs in the Côtes de Gascogne. Contains information about the products and the estate.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 9:15:04 UTC -