become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Provence
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Provence
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
This category in other languages:
- Produces red and rosé wines. Coteaux d'Aix en Provence. Includes product information, estate descriptions and a company profile.
Château de Vaucouleurs
- Côte de Provence. Presents estate history, products and wines. Order form.
Château du Rouët
- Situated at the foot of the red rock mountains, part of the Esterel range, near Saint-Tropez.
- Producer using biodynamic methods in Provence. Includes information about the vineyards, methods, and wines. Order online.
- Produces Rhône-style, estate-grown and bottled wines. Includes information about the products, the region, and the staff.
- Located in the Côtes de Provence appellation. Offers a range of cru classé white, rosé and red wines. Open to visitors.
Côtes de Provence AOC
- Official site of the association. Includes news, events wines, producer directory, and area information. In French, German, and English.
Domaine de L'Olivette
- Making red, white and rosé wine in the Appellation Bandol in Provençe.
Domaine de Saint-Ser
- Produces red, white, and rose AOC Côtes de Provence Sainte Victoire in Puyloubier. Includes product descriptions, a profile of the property, and a blog.
Domaine des Oullières
- Independent producer in the Coteaux d'Aix en Provence, making red, white, rosé, and sparkling wines, along with a Vin Cuit. Includes information about the company, region, vinification, and products.
Domaine Saint André de Figuière
- Located on the Mediterranean coast, offering red, white, and rosé Côtes de Provençe.
- Produces red, white and rosé Bandol and Côtes de Provence. Features product descriptions, details about their rotary casks, and French Paradox information. [Flash required]
- Group of winemaking operations in the southern French Bandol appellation offer detailed information about winemaking, vineyards and products.
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines from three estates in the Côtes de Provence and Bandol regions. Includes product information, estate descriptions, and a company profile.
Wine - Provence
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:38:00 UTC -