become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Loire
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Pays de la Loire
This category in other languages:
Boullault et Fils
- Loire Valley producer of Muscadet Sèvre et Maine sur lie in Vallet. Includes a company history and product descriptions.
Cave des Producteurs de Vouvray
- A co-operative of producers established in 1953 in the appellation Vouvray. They cultivate a unique grape variety called chenin and produce range of white wines: dry, medium-dry and sweet, as well as sparkling wines.
Caves de Moncé
- The Philippe Catroux family produces red, white, rosé, and sparkling wines in Limeray. Includes product descriptions and information about the property.
- Located in the Loire valley, this vineyard, entirely planted in Cabernet franc, dates back to 1830.
Château de la Roche
- Touraine wine producer. Introduces vines, cellar and wines. Azay-le-Rideau. [Flash required].
- One of the most prestigious vineyards of Vouvray, producing sparkling and still wines.
- Established some 75 years ago by Baptiste Dutheil, this estate has become one of the great names for Chinon.
Domaine de Bellivière
- Jasnieres and Coteaux du Loir wine producer. Presents estate, wine-making, wine range. Photo section.
Domaine de Guerande
- Located in the Nantes area. Presents vineyard and wines. Muscadet de Sèvre et Maine.
Domaine de la Chézatte
- A family run vineyard located in Sainte-Gemme-en-Sancerrois near Sancerre. Details of the estate, wines and recipes.
Domaine de la Rochette
- Located in the Touraine appellation, produces Cabernet, Gamay, Sauvignon and Pinot Noir.
Domaine du Closel
- Family-run vineyard produces dry white wines from the Savennières region, and red wines from the Anjou region, in the Loire Valley.
Domaine Gratien et Meyer
- Visit the cellar of this estate located on the Loire river. Known for Brut de Saumur sparkling wine made mainly from the Chenin Blanc grape.
Domaine Henri Bourgeois
- Produces Sancerre and Pouilly Fumé in the Loire Valley. Contains descriptions of wines, food-pairing suggestions, and online ordering.
Domaine Huet l'Echansonne
- Produces Vouvray using biodynamics, in dry, semi-sweet, sweet, and sparkling styles. Contains product descriptions, vineyard and winemaking information, and reviews.
- Biodynamic producer of Vouvray. Includes history of the domaine and region, maps, a panoramic vineyard view, and information about its wines. [Flash required]
Fournier Père et Fils S.A.
- Paul Fournier and his sons Claude and Jacques continue to run their vineyards in Sancerre with a strict respect for traditional vinification methods.
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines in Boudes in the Côtes d'Auvergne region. Contains product descriptions, a company profile, and some pictures of the property.
- Producers of Muscadet in the Loire Valley.
Les Vignerons de la Noelle
- Located in the Loire Valley, this is an association of wine growers from the Nantes and Anjou areas. Presenting a selection of dry, sparkling and sweet wines.
- Small estate on the slopes of Sancerre. This winemaker presents himself, his vineyard and his wines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -