become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Languedoc-Roussillon
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Languedoc-Roussillon
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Languedoc-Roussillon
This category in other languages:
Abbaye de Valmagne
- The Cistercian monks were the first to plant the vineyards. Produces Coteaux du Languedoc and Vin de Pays. Includes product descriptions, a history, and pictures. [Flash required]
Badet, Clément & Cie
- Produces reds and whites using organic grapes in Herault. Includes product descriptions and a company overview. [Flash required]
Cave La Clape
- Cooperative located in Coursan making Coteaux du Languedoc A.O.C. and Vin de Pays d'Oc. Includes product descriptions along with information about the winemaking and viticulture.
- Brand name of 11 cooperative cellars of the Minervois area. Company profile, wine information.
Chartreuse de Mougères
- 35 ha vineyard surrounding a monastery near Pezenas. Produces Coteaux du Languedoc wines and Vins de Pays.
Château de la Tuilerie
- In the same family for three generations, and a historic stop on the Regordane Way, the Château boasts 750 acres of orchard and 150 acres of vines.
Château de Montpezat
- Located in the heart of the Languedoc, at Pézenas. History of the estate, its wines, and reviews.
Château La Grave
- Minervois estate. Presents wine range. Photo section.
- Family-owned estate vineyard specialising in sparkling and white wines from Limoux. Describes the wines, vineyard, region, and family.
Château Sainte Eulalie
- Producers of AOC Minervois La Livinière wines. Describes the estate and the wines. Photo section.
- Produces reds and whites in the Minervois region. Includes product descriptions, a company overview, and some magazine articles. Also offers weekly lodging.
Commanderie de Preïssan
- Languedoc wines. Presentation of methods, wines, events. Ouveillan.
Cotes de Thongue
- Vins de Pays of Cotes de Thongue. Winegrowers, produits, regional information.
- Information about their range of Vins de Pays from the Malepere region, near Carcassonne.
- Located in the Roussillon wine growing area of southern France, this winery uses Grenache, Syrah and Chardonnay grapes, among others.
- Produces red and white Vin de Pays d'Oc in Ouveillan. Descriptions of the products, the estate, and the soil type.
- Small estate near Olargues. Presents terroir, production methods and wines.
Domaine Mas Cremat
- Makes red and white and sweet wines from the Côtes de Roussillon and Rivesaltes. Includes descriptions of the products and the estate.
Domaine Pain de Sucre
- Proposes Vin de Pays d'Oc. Presentation, methods, wines. Capestang.
Domaine Sainte Rose
- Produces a range of reds, whites, and rosés in the Languedoc. Includes product information, harvest notes, pictures, a glossary, and histories of the domaine and region.
- Established in Collioure in 1926. Produces the controlled appellation wines, Banyuls and Collioure.
- Wines in a new ecologically friendly tetra pack. Includes tasting notes of the Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Introduction to various south of France estates and notably the Château l'Hospitalet located in La Clape.
- Languedoc and Pays d'Oc Wines in Marseillan. Presentation, region, wines.
Les Vignerons de Gignac
- Coteaux du Languedoc, Vins de Pays d'Oc, varietal wines. Presentation, products, prices.
Les Vins Skalli
- Producers of Fortant de France, F, and Robert Skalli wines from the Languedoc, as well as Terra Vecchia from Corsica. Features details about the wines, vineyards, and winemaking team, along with recipes and reviews.
Mas Gourdou wines
- Estate located at the foot of Pic Saint Loup. Contains product descriptions, pictures, and a company overview.
Vin A.O.C. du Languedoc
- Official site of the association. Includes appellations, wines, and area information. In French, English, Dutch, and German.
- Wine tasting tours, residential wine courses and cookery classes in a "wine school".
Vins du Roussillon, CIVR
- Official site of the association. Includes news, events wines, producer directory, and area information. In French, English, and German.
Wild Pig Wines
- Produces a range of red and white varietal Vin de Pays d'Oc. Includes product descriptions, along with information about the vineyards, grapes, and vinification. [Flash required].
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 17, 2012 at 6:24:03 UTC -