become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Champagne
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Champagne
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Champagne-Ardenne
This category in other languages:
- Weblog. Description of how and where grapes for champagne are grown, how the wine is made. [English and Danish]
- The Champagne house of Victor Canard and Léonie Duchêne, founded after their marriage in 1868, still stands in the ancestral village of Ludes.
Champagne Alfred Gratien
- Producing champagnes since 1864. One of the very few houses still using oak casks for fermentation.
- Founded in 1850, Ayala is one of the few Grandes Marques still independently owned.
- An independent house producing a range of non-vintage, vintage, and premium cuvees. Includes product descriptions, a company history, and production information. [Flash required]
- Share Jean-Louis Bonnaire's passion for Champagne and accompany him on a tour of his property.
- Family-owned vineyards in Champagne since 1763.
Champagne Charles Ellner
- Established at the beginning of the 20th century, and registered as wine merchants and vinifiers in 1972.
Champagne Fabrice Payelle
- Champagne producer for three generations in Ambonnay.
Champagne G. Tribaut
- Family Champagne house owning 12 hectares in Hautvillers.
Champagne G.H. Mumm & Cie
- Large producer owned by Pernod Ricard. Includes product descriptions along with information about the region, vineyards, vinification, and visiting the property.
- The family's vineyards are spread over seven hectares in the Premier Cru areas of Chigny les Roses, Ludes and Rilly la Montagne.
- Producers of quality Champagne since 1584.
Champagne Guy Charbaut
- Information about this Champagne house in Mareuil-sur-Ay, their products, and the meals and accommodations offered.
Champagne Hennequin Père & Fils
- Small 2 hectares vineyard, located in Venteuil (Marne Valley). Family photo gallery.
- Produces vintage and non-vintage cuvees. Includes product descriptions, a company history, and winemaking philosophy. [Flash required]
- Founded in 1760. Includes product descriptions, a company history, pictures of the cellars, and news.
- Côte des Blancs producer. Philosophy, wine range, press reviews.
- Founded in 1812, this house produces the cuvée Grand Siècle. Includes descriptions of the vineyards and products.
- Owns 30 hectares of vineyards scattered over five famous communes between Reims and the Marne Valley.
- The House's own vineyards covers 18 hectares and supplies 50% of its grape requirements.
Champagne Louis Dousset
- Site features information about the region, the Champagne-making process, tasting tips and an online shop.
Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte
- More than 5000 well-established growers contribute to the making of the Champagnes of this famous co-operative.
- The prestigious Epernay-based producer, famous for its Cuvée Belle Epoque, Flower Bottle Champagne.
- Vineyards are located in the villages of Mareuil, Avenay, Mutigny and Ay. Produces Champagnes in which Pinot Noir grapes predominate.
Champagne Pol Roger
- Features news, wines, and press.
Champagne Raymond Boulard
- Small, family-owned grower and producer since 1792. Includes product descriptions and a company profile, with additional information in French.
- Produces the premium Cristal cuvee, along with vintage and non-vintage bottlings. Includes descriptions of the products, vineyards, production, and company. [Flash required]
Champagne Roger Pouillon et Fils
- Family Champagne house founded in 1947 at Mareuil sur Aÿin. Discover the history, vineyards, cellars, and cuvées.
- Winegrowers since 1687. Presents terroir, history, cuvees and champagne making methods.
- Small producer of Grand Cru blanc de blancs, along with rosé, in Avize. Contains product descriptions, a company history, and information about the region.
Champagne Veuve Maurice Lepitre
- Premier cru vineyard founded in 1905 in Rilly La Montagne. Briefly describes the company and products.
Champagne Vve. Fourny & Fils
- Small house with quality Champagnes from Vertus, on the Côte des Blancs.
- This Reims located house presents all of their cuvees.
Moët & Chandon
- Visit the cellars of the world's largest Champagne house, and discover the perfect gift or toast for that special occasion.
- Produces brut, rosé and vintage champagne. Sections on vineyard, expertise and technical specifications. [Flash required].
Veuve A. Devaux
- Producer from the Côte des Bar. History and range of wines. [Requires Flash]
- Producer since 1772. Includes product descriptions, a company history, profile of the owner, and harvest information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2012 at 2:49:30 UTC -