become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burgundy/Cote_d'Or
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Burgundy: Cote-d'Or
- Based in Savigny-les-Beaune, this 11.9 acre estate owns vineyard plots from Gevrey Chambertin to Santenay.
Bouchard Père & Fils
- The largest vineyard owner of premiers crus and grands crus in the region. Includes product descriptions, pictures, and company information. Owned by Clicquot, Inc.
- The Chateau de Corton-Andre is a symbol of tradition in Burgundy as the only Chateau in the Grands Crus of the Cote de Beaune.
Chateau de La Tour
- This Domaine is inside of the Clos de Vougeot in Burgundy. Site provides history of the Domaine, describes the appellations produced, discusses the 2000 vintage and has an email link to the Domaine.
- The Gaunoux family has lived in the Côte d'Or since the 16th century.
Domaine Anne Gros.
- Vosne Romanee viticulter. Must correctly answer question to access multilingual site. Domaine history, appelations produced, contact information.
Domaine Armand Rousseau
- Located at Gevrey-Chambertin in Burgundy. Provides history, appelations, vintages and how to find the wine.
Domaine Chantal Lescure
- Vineyards stretching from Chambolle-Musigny to Volnay, producing 16 appellations of reds and a single white. Includes product descriptions, vineyard information, and reviews.
Domaine Claude & Catherine Maréchal
- Created in 1981, with 10 hectares of vines spread throughout six communes of the Côte de Beaune. Descriptions of the estate, wines produced, and worldwide distributors.
Domaine Comte Senard
- Bi-lingual site for winegrower in Aloxe-Corton. Domaine history, information about wines produced, contact information, links to area hotels and restaurants. Online shop.
Domaine Daniel Rion
- Family-owned estate producing regional, village, Premier Cru and Grand Cru wines. Includes product descriptions, vineyard, and winemaking information. [May not work with all browsers.]
Domaine des Varoilles
- Domaine des Varoilles in Gevrey Chambertin continues to cultivate vineyards that were originally planted in the 12th Century. Includes a history of the domaine and vineyards, reviews of their wines, tasting notes and contact information.
Domaine Dubreuil Fontaine -
- Wine-grower in Pernand-Vergelesse. Wine description, winemaking process.
Domaine Georges Roumier
- Winery in Chambolle-Musigny which initiated the practice of domaine bottling.
Domaine Henri & Gilles Buisson
- This 15 ha domain presents its red and white wines: Saint-Romain, Corton, Pommard, Volnay and others. Also offers houses to rent.
Domaine Hervé de Lavoreille
- A family estate of seven hectares located in the village of Santenay le Haut. Includes product descriptions, an estate history, an award list, and pictures.
Domaine Jean Grivot
- Vosne-Romanée based 15 hectare vineyard. Details of plots and wines, distribution and contact details.
Domaine Jean-Claude Rateau
- Ten hectare estate located in Beaune. Includes press reviews of wines, description of estate and vineyards, contact information.
- Producer of Corton Charlemagne, Corton Bressandes, and Pernand-Vergelesse, located in Pernand-Vergelesses. Includes information about the estate and its wines [Flash required].
- Since 1717, the Leflaive family has been making wines in Puligny-Montrachet. Includes a history of the Domaine, the wines and the current-day vineyards. Contact information available.
- In Vosne Romanee in Burgundy, Domaine Meo-Camuzet invites you to discover its news, wine tasting's notes and its fine wines of terroirs: Richebourg, Clos de Vougeot, Corton and Nuits Saint Georges.
Domaine Michel Morey-Coffinet et Fils
- Winegrower in Chassagne Montrachet. Includes information about vineyards, wines, distributors; also contains photos.
Domaine Michèle and Patrice Rion
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Includes a product list, history, vintage descriptions, and vineyard information. Also makes the SARL Patrice Rion brand. [Flash required]
- The Vosne-Romanee based family cultivates approximately 25 hectares of vines spread out over 23 different appellations. Domaine news, appellations, distributors and contact information.
- This Pommard producer traces its roots back to Etienne Parent who in 1787 established a professional and friendly relationship with Thomas Jefferson, thus becoming the precursor in the export of Burgundy wines across the Atlantic Ocean.
- The estate covers more than 50 acres of vineyards located in the 6 principal wine villages of the Côte de Beaune.
- In Gevrey-Chambertin, Domaine Trapet invites you to discover their fine wines.
La Pousse d'Or
- Producer in Volnay in since the 12th Century. On line ordering for Volnays, Pommards, Cortons. Multilingual site.
Mestre Pere et Fils
- Multilingual site for Santenay winegrower. Information about the domaine and wines produced. On line contact information, maps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2013 at 14:16:31 UTC -