become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burgundy/Chablis
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Burgundy: Yonne
The Village of Chablis
- Home page of the Village of Chablis. Has index of producers, history, events and village profiles.
- Home page of Chablis domaine includes gallery of wine reviews from professional publications.
- Pascal Bouchard is a Chablis wine-merchant/proprietor of 32 hectares, specializing in Chablis and Auxerre wines. On- line newsletter, direct ordering via on-line wine shop.
Chardonnay, Domaine du
- Domaine du Chardonnay, vine grower of AOC white wine from Burgundy: Chablis 1er cru, Chablis, and Petit Chablis.
- Producers of Chablis, Chablis Premier Cru and Chablis Grand Cru wines.
- Winegrower in Chablis, Burgundy, presents its vineyard, its cellar and its wines.
- Produces bottlings from seven different appellations. Includes descriptions and pictures of the estate, viticulture, and winemaking. Additional information available in French.
Droin, Jean-Paul & Benoit
- Father and son Chablis domaine; producers of Chablis since 1620.
Durup, Jean & Jean-Paul
- The Durup family's Château de Maligny is the largest estate in Chablis.
- Domaine William Fevre is owner of 47 hectares including 12 in Chablis Premier Cru and 15.2 hectares in Chablis Grand Cru.
Gautherin, Raoul et Fils
- Producers of 16.5 hectares of Chablis including Grand Cru Grenouilles and Vaudesir.
- Located in the Chablis area, with vines dating back to the 12th century. Site offers news, details about the wines and tells the story of grapegrowing and winemaking on the estate.
- Cooperative producing wines from Petit Chablis to Grand Cru. Includes tasting notes, vineyard information, and videos.
Lamblin et Fils
- Large negociant and grower in the village of Maligny. Also produces Beaujolais, other Burgundies, and Rhones. Includes product descriptions, company profile, and area information.
Michel, Louis et Fils
- Produces Chablis Grand Crus. Includes history and vintages.
Moreau, Christian Pere et Fils
- Domaine Christian Moreau pere et fils is a proprietor of Premier and Grand Cru Chablis. It continues the tradition of six generation of winemakers since 1814.
- Bi-lingual site for winegrower in Chablis, with three separate domaines. Domaine history, area information, maps and on line contact form.
- Owners of 12 hectares in the most famous vineyards of Chablis. Makers for more than 350 years of manually harvested, traditionnal wines aged in oak barrels.
- Home page of Chablis wine producer includes interviews and vintage summaries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 11:54:09 UTC -