become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Burgundy
Chalonnais and Maconnais
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Burgundy
This category in other languages:
- La Confrerie des Chevaliers du Tastevin allows selected Burgundy wines to display its seal. Describes the history of the society, the selection process, and the ceremony.
Alex Gambal Wines
- Producer and US importer of Burgundian wines.
- A large number of Domaines are represented by the Rodet label, with wine from the Côte de Nuits, the Côte de Beaune and the Côte Chalonnaise. Domaine's history, estates and distribution information available.
Chanson Père & Fils
- Family-owned producer and merchant of Burgundy wines in Beaune since 1750.
Chateau André Ziltener
- Chambolle-Musigny producer and wine trader, including other regions of France.
- Located in the heart of Beaune, Drouhin has built a reputation for wines that primarily reflect their individual terroir and vintage.
Laboure - Roi
- Wine negociant and eleveur in Nuits St. Georges. Information about the domaine, and their wines. Maps of most vineyard areas in the Cote d'Or, and contact form.
- Producer and negociant founded in the 1700's. Includes product descriptions, history, a company profile, and information about the region, vineyards, and winemaking. [Flash required]
Maison Louis Jadot
- Producer of a wide range of Burgundy wines, including Premiers and Grands Crus.
Patriarche Père et Fils
- Large company based in Beaune. Vast range of burgundy wines from vin de table to grand cru. Cellar tours.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:38:00 UTC -