become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bordeaux/Saint_Emilion
This category in other languages:
- Producer of Saint-Emilion Lynsolence and Château Les Gravières. Introduction to the estate, the terroir and the wines.
- The estate's name derives from a particularly ancient plot of vineyard, from which the men tending the vines were able to hear the angélus ringing out from all three of the village churches.
- Grand cru classé A chateau. Lists technical data, contacts, and history.
Château Cheval Blanc
- One of only two Premier Grand Cru Classé "A" estates in the region. Includes tasting notes, history, owner profiles, and an estate overview. [Flash required. May not work in all browsers.]
- Grand Cru Classé. Présentation, vine-growing, wine making, data sheet and reviews.
- The vineyards are situated on the north slope of Saint-Emilion and produce, on average, 80,000 bottles per annum.
Château de Ferrand
- This estate offers mature wines (5 years). Contains information on vineyard and wines.
Château du Paradis
- Saint Emilion grand cru. Features history, wines, and a map.
- The estate has been in the family of Péby Guisez since 1823.
- The history of this great estate dates from the 2nd century AD.
Château Franc Mayne
- The estate has benefited from considerable investment to meet high quality objectives and to recapture the specific local identity of wine production.
- Brief introduction to this 6 hectares estate.
Château Grand Corbin-Despagne
- The name Despagne has been associated with Saint Emilion for over 500 years.
Château Grand Mayne
- Bought by the Nony family in 1934, and one of the most beautiful properties in the centre of the commune.
- The vineyards of Château Guillotin were established in 1730 and have been passed down through the centuries, father to son, until the present day to Jean Michel Moritz.
- Produces reds from the Montagne Saint-Emilion appellation. Includes an estate history, product descriptions, and ordering.
Château La Gaffelière
- Premier grand cru. Includes news, history, vintages, and contact information.
- First growth. Presents location and terroir, technical notes and vintages. [Flash required]
Union de Producteurs de Saint-Emilion
- Cooperative that allows each producer to vinify separately. Includes information about the company and the region. [Flash required]
- Produces Chateau Pipeau and Chateau Pindefleurs in St. Emilion, as well as Chateau Joinin in Entre-Deux-Mers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 15:27:52 UTC -