become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bordeaux/Médoc
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Bordeaux: Médoc
This category in other languages:
- Margaux estate. Presents vineyards, harvest, cellar, wines. [Flash required].
- Brief description of this Haut-Médoc Cru Bourgeois, including a list of grape varieties, history, and contact information.
Chateau Durfort Vivens
- Information and news on this estate located in Margaux. [Flash required].
Chateau Larose Trintaudon
- Haut-Médoc. Includes history, vintages, and news.
- Haut-Médoc estate located north of Saint-Estephe. Includes descriptions of the winery and the vineyards. [Flash required]
- A Cru Bourgeois. Includes an extensive property history, along with descriptions of the wines, château, and vineyards.
- A magnificent estate with a rich and varied history.
- Margaux classified growth. Presents history, production methods, technical data and information on vintages.
- Cru Bourgeois in Moulis en Médoc. Contains product information, a description of production methods, winemaker notes, excerpts of reviews, and a property history.
- Margaux third growth that also produces Château Canuet and Château Brown Lamartine. Includes a property history and description, along with detailed product descriptions. [Flash required]
- A cru bourgeois located in the north of Médoc. History, location and information on the 40 hectares vineyard.
- Médoc cru bourgeois, Includes news, vintages, and vinification.
- Praised by poets Baudelaire and Lord Byron, the products of this Third Growth Grand Cru are among the Medoc's most famous.
- A Cru Bourgeois in the Haut-Medoc appellation, with a history that goes back much further than the 1855 classification. Vineyards encompass 90 hectares.
Château Cos d'Estournel
- One of only two second growths in Saint-Estèphe. Includes product details, a history of the property, vineyard descriptions, and information about their museum.
- A cru bourgeois in the Haut-Médoc, near Ludon. The vineyards cover 38 hectares.
- Tradition has it that, in the Middle Ages, Issan wines were served at the wedding of Eleanor of Aquitaine and Henry Plantagenet.
Château Deyrem Valentin
- Margaux producer : history, the wines, news.
- The owner talks about vintage 2004 [requires Flash]. Text available in PDF format.
- With an eight hectare vineyard, this winery is the Medoc's smallest Cru Classé.
Château Haut Bages Libéral
- Fifth classified growth of Pauillac, located next to Château Latour. Libéral is the name of the family who built up this property during the 18th century.
Château La Gurgue
- A cru Bourgeois in Margaux, with 10 hectares of vineyards. Contains product information, reviews, and a property history.
- Margaux. Features history, harvest notes, vinification, and vintages.
- Classified among the premier crus. Includes history, wines, and vineyard information.
- One of the five Grands Crus Classés in the appellation of St. Estèphe.
- Production methods, whether in the vineyards or in the cellars, combine tradition and modern methods.
- Producers of Bordeaux.
Château Les Ormes de Pez
- Some very old elm trees gave their name to this property, which dates back to the 18th century.
- Located just outside the city of Pauillac, overlooking the Gironde estuary, on one of the most beautiful gravelly outcrops in the appellation.
Château Léoville Poyferré
- Saint-Julien second growth. Presents domain history, terroir and production methods.
Château Malescot St.-Exupéry
- Margaux estate. Presents history, terroir and wines [Flash required].
- Classified among the premier crus, with the unique privilege in Bordeaux of bearing the name of its appellation d'origine.
- Moulis. Includes history, wines, and contacts.
- Saint-Estèphe second growth. Features history and wines.
Château Moulin à Vent
- Producer in Moulis en Médoc. Includes product information, vineyard details, and pictures. [Flash required]
- Médoc cru bourgeois. Features online ordering, vineyard information, and an award list.
- Médoc cru bourgeois. Includes vintages, history, visiting hours, and location.
- Margaux third growth. Includes information about the estate, vineyards, winemaking, and wines, including tasting notes for many vintages.
- Produces Chateau Paloumey in the Haut-Medoc, Chateau La Garricq in Moulis-en Medoc, and Chateau La Bessane in Margaux. Contains information about the wines, vineyards, and vinification along with reviews and an award list.
Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande
- Owns eleven hectares of vines within the commune of Saint-Julien, which accounts for the wine's elegant and supple character.
- Located between Saint-Julien and Pauillac, covering 60 hectares along the "Route des Châteaux". [Flash required.]
- One of the biggest wine estates in the Médoc, created in 1750.
- Fourth cru classé Margaux. Features history, wines, and contact information.
- Owned by the wine merchant firm Yvon Mau. Médoc cru bourgeois. Features wines and company information.
Château Rousseau de Sipian
- Recently reconstituted 9 hectares vineyard. Photos of the restored château and list of wines.
- Margaux. Features history, wine making technology, vintages, and news.
- Classified growth of Saint-Julien. Includes technical notes, gallery, press, and contacts.
Châteaux Langoa & Léoville Barton
- Presents these two Saint-Julien second growths. History, vine, tasting notes.
Châteaux Management Group
- Provides wine tours to and information on Château Meyre, a Cru Bourgeois in the Haut-Medoc. Also touring to other Bordeaux properties.
Compagnie Vinicole Edmond de Rothschild
- Owns Chateau Clarke, Chateau Malmaison, and Chateau Peyre-Lebade. Contains information about each estate, a virtual tour, a downloadable newsletter, and online ordering.
- Two estates run by one family. Château Léoville Poyferré in St. Julien, a 2nd Cru Classé and Chateau Le Crock, a St. Estèphe Cru Bourgeois.
- Wines personally endorsed by Jean-Michel Cazes, owner of Château Lynch-Bages.
- Official guide with a directory of châteaux, region history, appellations, crus and classifications, and news.
- Listrac-Médoc cru bourgeois. Presents the estate and wine.
Vignobles Marie-Laure Lurton
- Presents three Médoc estates including Château Duplessis (Moulis). Sections on history, technical information and tasting notes. [Flash required.]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 7, 2013 5:54:10 AM EDT -