become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bordeaux/Graves
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Bordeaux: Graves
This category in other languages:
Chateau Saint Robert
- Graves red and white wines. Includes history, vintages, and technical notes.
- One of the leading Graves châteaux that justified the creation of the prestigious Pessac-Léognan appellation.
Château de Chantegrive
- Graves appellation red and white wines and Cérons appellation sweet white wines. Features wines, virtual tour, and news.
Château du Seuil
- Located southeast of Bordeaux in the centre of the Graves appelation. Produces two labels: Château du Seuil and Domaine du Seuil.
- Pessac-Léognan. Includes history, vintages, and a map.
- A premier grand cru classé in the Graves district with a history going back to the 16th century. Main site of Domaine Clarence Dillon, which lists the labels of this operation which also include Château La Mission Haut-Brion.
- Grand cru Pessac-Léognan red and white wines. Includes news, history, vintage and technical information, and a map.
Château Les Carmes Haut-Brion
- Includes technical data, aerial view, and news.
- Graves red and white wines. Features history, location, wines, and news.
- Grand cru red and white Pessac-Léognan. Includes news and vintages.
Château Pont de Brion
- Produces white, red and sweet wines in the Graves appellation. Contains product information, an estate history, and a list of events.
- Grand cru Graves red and white wines. Features history, reviews, tour, and wines.
- Description of this district: its white and red wines, history, soil and grape varieties. With detailed listing of chateaux and tourism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2013 at 5:24:09 UTC -