become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Bordeaux
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Aquitaine: Gironde
This category in other languages:
- A dedicated winemaker who has been searching for the best soils and micro-climates in Bordeaux for over fifty years, and a name recognized around the world.
Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855 - Wikipedia
- List of the classified growths and information on some of these estates.
- Built in 1452 on the site of a Roman villa and a 13th century domain.
- Detailed description of a winery in the traditional heartland of Bordeaux, which has been totally renovated by its Finnish owners.
Château Courtade Dubuc
- Premières Côtes de Bordeaux producer. Includes descriptions of the winery and the vineyards.
Château de Crain
- Entre-Deux-Mers white and Bordeaux Superieur red wines. Features history, wines, and orderin information.
Château de France
- Covers 32 hectares of vineyard on one of the highest slopes on the Léognan terrace.
Château de La Grave
- Produces AOC Cotes de Bourg and operates a Bed and Breakfast. Includes descriptions of the wines and vineyard, along with online ordering and reservations.
Château de Touvent
- Premières Côtes de Blaye appellation red wine. Features wines, history, and location.
- Situated in Premières Côtes de Bordeaux southeast of Bordeaux. Produces: Château de Haux Rouge, Château de Haux Blanc, and Château de Haux Clairet.
Château La Pierrière
- Producer in the Côtes de Castillon. Contains information about the region and the vineyard. Pictures.
Château le Puy
- Produces red and white wines of the Côtes de Francs appellation. Includes wines, vineyard information, and a FAQ.
- Appellation Lalande de Pomerol. includes news, history, and wines.
- Located at Saint Pierre de Bat, in the Entre Deux Mers region.
- Vineyard created in 1887 by Jean Dupuy, France's Agricultural Minister from 1889 to 1902. Produces Premières Côtes-de-Blaye. Contains descriptions of the wines and vineyard, along with published reviews.
- This estate, located in the Premières Côtes de Bordeaux, presents its red, rosé, white and sweet wines. History and virtual tour sections.
- Situated in the Côtes de Bourg region, this family-run estate offers a history, staff profiles, a vineyard description, and an order form.
- Information on several Cru Classé estates owned by the company. Presentation of the "collection privee" brand. [Flash required]
Domaine de Viaud
- Produces reds in the Lalande de Pomerol appellation. Contains product information, pictures, event listings, and descriptions of the vineyard team.
- Operating a number of estates in Bordeaux, among them Château Le Castelot, a Saint Émilion Grand Cru and Château La Croix, in Pomerol.
Expression de Fronsac
- Expression de Fronsac is an association of fourteen estate owners who make wines in appellation Fronsac and Canon Fronsac.
- Distributor of Saint-Emilion and Pomerol vintages including Château Pétrus. Includes vineyards, company information, history, and vintages.
- History of this very old wine from the Graves area, introduction to vines and wines.
- Red and white aperitifs made by blending wines with fruit liqueurs. Includes product descriptions, recipes, and a company overview. [Flash required].
- Article advocating reclassification of Bordeaux wines using scores given by Robert Parker.
- Producer and shipper that owns eight vineyards in four regions. Includes information about the vineyards, the company, and their history. [Flash required]
- Producer of reds, whites, and rosés on the Entre- Deux-Mers plateau. Includes product descriptions, reviews, pictures, a discussion forum, and a company overview.
- Produces white, rose, and red wines from the Cadillac, Premières Côtes de Bordeaux, and Bordeaux appellations. Contains product descriptions and a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2015 at 21:21:34 UTC -