become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Beaujolais
Guides and Directories
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France: Burgundy
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Burgundy: Travel and Tourism
This category in other languages:
Château des Ravatys
- Produces Brouilly and Côte de Brouilly, with profits given to the Institute Pasteur. Includes a history of the property and information about the institute.
- Producer and merchant. Presents estate, history, staff and news.
H. Brac de la Perrière
- Growers and winemakers since 1574, with estates in the Beaujolais, Burgundy, and Côtes du Rhône regions. Includes information about the products and properties.
- Produces wines from Beaujolais, the Rhone, Burgundy, Provence, and Languedoc-Roussillon. Contains descriptions of the company and its products.
- Producer of Brouilly, Chiroubles, Chénas, and Moulin à Vent. Describes the domain, the wines, and the viticulture and vinification practices.
- A family business located a few kilometers from Beaujeu, the historical capital of Beaujolais.
- Located primarily in Villié-Morgon, this family-run domain covers 11 hectares.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:37:59 UTC -