become an editor
the entire directory
only in France/Alsace
Regional: Europe: France: Regions: Alsace
This category in other languages:
Alphonse Meyer & Fils
- Presents estate and wines. List of brandies and liquors. Turckheim.
- Located on the Route du Vin d'Alsace, this estate was founded in 1896 by the Willm family. Includes information about the company, its wines, and the local soils.
- Independent wine grower located just south of Colmar. Information about the estate, its history, tasting lounge, grape varietals, and bed and breakfast.
Cave De Turckheim
- Located in Turckheim and founded in 1855. Includes desciriptions of the wines, a short history of the vineyard, and latest news.
Cave Vinicole de Ribeauvillé
- The oldest wine cooperative in France. History of the coop, discussion of grape varieties, appellations, and the wine making process.
- Family estate in heart of the Alsace vineyards.
Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins d'Alsace (CIVA)
- Official site. Information on grape varieties, appellations and classification, wine tourism, events. [Flash required]
Domaine du Clos St Landelin
- René Muré presents its vineyard and wine range. Tasting notes for many recent vintages.
Domaine Léon Beyer
- Located in the Alsace wine-producing region since 1580. Includes product information, tasting notes, photographs and a search for importers. [English and French]
Domaine Sipp Mack
- Produces a range of whites, including Grand Cru and late harvest, in Hunawihr. Contains product information, a winery description, and pictures.
- The Faller family's products include Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Muscat, and Pinot Blanc. Information about the wines, winemaking, vineyards, and history. Located in Kaysersberg.
Dopff & Irion
- Producer in Riquewihr: estate presentation, vineyard, winemaking and wine range.
- History, guided tour and wine list. Turkheim estate.
- Alsace winegrowing family who have been in business for several generations.
- Making wines from, among others, the noble grape varieties of Alsace: Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Pinot Gris, and Muscat. History and tasting notes.
Hugel et Fils
- Winery in Riquewihr, Alsace, established in 1639. Features the winery history, tasting notes and a video presentation.
- Alsatian producer since 1614. Includes a history of the winery, descriptions of the vineyard and cellars, and information about the wines.
- The Meyer family runs this historic operation producing all the classic wine varietals of the Alsace. Features tasting notes, wine and food information and a photo album.
- Vineyard located in Ribeauvillé. Details the company's various wines, serving suggestions, wine making, and information for visitors.
Maison Kuentz Bas
- This family vineyard was founded in 1795 and is situated 8 km southwest of Colmar. Information about the vineyard's wines, including vintages, tasting notes and suggested food pairings.
- Family-run winery in Gueberschwihr, Alsace. Includes information on its wines, Alsace grapes, and the wine making process.
- Producing small quantities of Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, and other Alsace specialties.
- Located in Eguisheim. Presents vineyards, winery and range of wines. [Flash required].
Pierre Sparr et ses Fils
- Producer of wines from Alsace. Includes information about Alsace, their wines, and their family.
- Alsace wine producer since 1626, located in Ribeauville and specializing in Riesling.
- Information on Alsace wines: articles, encyclopedia, wine tourism, maps.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2015 at 21:15:42 UTC -