become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/France
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France
Guides and Directories
Recreation: Food: Drink: Liquor: Brandy: Armagnac
Recreation: Food: Drink: Liquor: Brandy: Calvados
Recreation: Food: Drink: Liquor: Brandy: Cognac
Regional: Europe: France
World: Français: Régional: Europe: France: Commerce et économie: Gastronomie et alimentation: Boissons: Vins: Producteurs
This category in other languages:
Barton and Guestier
- Large wine producer offers selections from six French regions as well as a wine tasting guide.
- Estate in the Jura with 136 acres of vineyards rich with Chardonnay, Savagnin, Poulsard, and Trousseau.
Eric Texier Wines
- Produces wines from the Rhône and the Mâconnais region of Burgundy. Includes product information, a description of the winemaking philosophy, and a profile of the owner.
Fiée des Lois (FDL)
- Presentation of the products : wines from various parts of France and also spring waters.
- Négociant and marketer based in the Savoy region, but offering wines from a range of appellations. Includes product lists and company information.
Noilly Prat Vermouth
- History, wine-making process, facilities. Also covers service, cocktails and recipes.
- Selection of the wines of Alsace. Sylvaner, Pinot, Muscat, Tokay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, and Edelzwicker.
Sapros - The Botrytis Wine Club
- Association of producers of sweet and semi-sweet wines made by natural concentration methods. Contains information about the club, along with lists of the members and their wines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2011 at 21:41:15 UTC -