become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: United States: California
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California
Carmel Valley Wine Festival
- Annual Carmel Valley Wine Festival October 5-7, 2001 offers ticket and event information.
Hospice du Rhône
- Large annual tasting held in May in Paso Robles, focusing on Rhone grape varieties. Features information for participants, registration forms, and pictures.
Long Beach Grand Cru
- A major West Coast wine tasting and competition held July and August 2001. More than 1,000 domestic and international wines.
Monterey Wine Festival
- Wine tasting, events, tours, and more from over 90 participating wineries.
Mountain View Art and Wine Festival
- Held in Silicon Valley's epicenter, this multi-cultural celebration features 650 artists, premium wines and microbrews, international food, and non-stop music and entertainment.
San Diego International Wine Competition
- Annual competition for wines made anywhere. Entry information, staff, past results, and list of charities supported.
San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Held annually in June, attracting several thousand entries. Features a list of winners, information about judges, rules, and a general overview.
A Taste of Redwood Valley
- Annual tasting event held in June in Mendocino County. Includes a list of participating wineries, a map, and contact information.
Wine In The Pines
- Wine in the Pines 2007, Pine Mountain Club, California featuring gourmet food, art show, live music, live wine auction and premium wines from Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties.
- Producer of The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Includes a list of winners, ticket information, judge biographies, and a competition history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 25, 2014 at 6:24:07 UTC -