become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Education
This category in other languages:
Affairs of the Vine
- California-based company offering seminars, corporate workshops, and a "Wine Boot Camp". Includes program descriptions, schedules, and many tasting notes.
Alberta Wine Institute
- Offers International Sommelier Guild certificate classes in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Contains course listings and contact information.
Association of Wine Educators
- Independent, professional educators in the United Kingdom offer courses, tastings, seminars, and holidays. Includes a member directory, event listings, and articles.
Bruce Cass Wine Lab
- Offers courses and tastings in the San Francisco, California area. Includes class descriptions, enrollment forms, and a profile of the instructor.
Carolina Wine Club
- Consumer-based organization offering classes and seminars in North Carolina. Describes the programs and includes profiles of the educators.
Chicago Wine School
- An independent organization based in Chicago, Illinois. Features information on courses and seminars, including dates and pricing.
- America's first Master Sommelier hosts seminars and corporate events. Includes program descriptions, a list of clients, and some free online lessons [requires Flash].
The Frugal Oenophile
- Offers educational guided tastings in Ontario. Contains tasting notes, a newsletter, and informative articles.
International Wine Center
- New York-based school offers classes and home study for accreditation by the Wine and Spirit Education Trust. Includes course descriptions and instructor profiles.
Manhattan Wine Seminars
- Independent education and training company for corporations and individuals in New York City. Contains seminar and class descriptions along with a client list.
NYC Wine Class
- Former winemaker offers courses in New York City. Contains class descriptions and a company profile,
Society of Wine Educators
- Non-profit organization provides educators with professional and certification standards. Includes information about membership, certification programs, and an annual conference.
Sommelier Society of America
- The oldest wine teaching organization in the United States, located in New York City. Contains membership information, course descriptions, tasting notes from recent events, and job listings.
Vintage Wine Enterprises
- Offers classes at the Los Angeles School of Wines, as well as appraisal services and a subscription newsletter about local wine bargains. Includes a sample newsletter and a course catalog.
- Offers courses and tastings, either customized or following the Wine and Spirit Education Trust syllabus. Includes descriptions of the courses and company. Based in the United Kingdom.
The Wine Academy
- Offers classes, including Wine and Spirit Education Trust certificate courses, and corporate entertainment. Describes services and gives a profile of the owner. Located in the United Kingdom.
Wine and Food Academy
- Offers classes and tastings in and around London, UK. Includes course descriptions and schedules, reviews, and reports from trips to wine regions.
The Wine Diva
- Educator and entertainer Christine Ansbacher offers customized tastings and seminars. Includes descriptions of popular seminars and contact information.
The Wine School of Philadelphia
- Offers single-session classes and certificate programs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. Includes class descriptions, schedules, prices, and a newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2011 at 6:24:09 UTC -