become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Cyprus
Regional: Middle East: Cyprus
- One of the largest wineries on the island, founded over 150 years ago. History of local wines, company profile and a list of international distributors.
- Produces wines using Cyprus traditional grape varieties as well as newer varieties such as Mataro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Semillon and Chardonnay. Includes product descriptions.
- Boutique Winery in Kato Platres. The wine list includes Muscat, local wines, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay Fume, and organic wines.
The Limassol Wine Festival
- Yearly event organized by Limassol Municipality since 1961. Festival programs included.
- Full range of wines and spirits. Includes variety details, vineyard history and photos.
- Family-run producer of red, white, and rose wines in Pachna in the Limassol district. Includes a product list, pictures, and histories of the company and the country's winemaking.
- Large COOP wine producer, founded in 1947. List of products and agents.
- A small family run winery located at the Pitsilia region. Winery information and product list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 13:35:05 UTC -