become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Cyprus
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Cyprus
Regional: Middle East: Cyprus
Ayia Mavri Winery
- Family winery in Kilani Village, Limassol, using indigenous and foreign grape varieties. Includes an overview of the products and company, along with photos.
- One of the largest wineries on the island, founded over 150 years ago. History of local wines, company profile and a list of international distributors.
- Produces wines using Cyprus traditional grape varieties as well as newer varieties such as Mataro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Semillon and Chardonnay. Includes product descriptions.
- Boutique Winery in Kato Platres. The wine list includes Muscat, local wines, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay Fume, and organic wines.
The Limassol Wine Festival
- Yearly event organized by Limassol Municipality since 1961. Festival programs included.
- Full range of wines and spirits. Includes variety details, vineyard history and photos.
- Family-run producer of red, white, and rose wines in Pachna in the Limassol district. Includes a product list, pictures, and histories of the company and the country's winemaking.
- Large COOP wine producer, founded in 1947. List of products and agents.
- A small family run winery located at the Pitsilia region. Winery information and product list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:51:19 AM EDT -