become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Cyprus
Regional: Middle East: Cyprus
- Company profile, product range, wine making history, health benefits, online ordering, and contact details.
Ayia Mavri Winery
- Family winery in Koilani Village, Limassol, using indigenous and foreign grape varieties. Includes an overview of the products and company, along with photos.
Cyprus Wine Museum
- Dedicated to the history of wine making in Cyprus. Contains time line, photo and video galleries, contact details, and location map.
- Company profile, wines produced, events and visits, photo gallery, and contact details with location map.
- One of the largest wineries on the island, founded over 150 years ago. History of local wines, company profile and a list of international distributors.
- Produces wines using Cyprus traditional grape varieties as well as newer varieties such as Mataro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Semillon and Chardonnay. Includes product descriptions.
- Company profile, product range, tour and visitor facilities, photo and video galleries, and contact details with location map. Located at Parekklisia.
- Large COOP wine producer, founded in 1947. Company profile, list of products and agents, and contact details. Located at Stroumbi.
- Winery profile, product range, and contact details with location map.
- Winery profile, product range, museum and cafe, local guide, and contact details with location map.
- Boutique Winery in Kato Platres. The wine list includes Muscat, local wines, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay Fume, and organic wines.
The Limassol Wine Festival
- Yearly event organized by Limassol Municipality since 1961. Festival programs included.
- Product range, photo gallery, video tour, and contact details [English/Greek]
- Full range of wines and spirits. Includes variety details, vineyard history and photos.
- Winery profile, product range, wine guide, sales outlets, photo gallery, and contact details.
- Family-run producer of red, white, and rose wines in Pachna in the Limassol district. Includes a product list, pictures, and histories of the company and the country's winemaking.
Sterna Winery and Wine Museum
- Company profile, product range, photo gallery, and contact details with location map.
- Organically produced wine. Company profile, product range, photo gallery, adopt a vine scheme, blog, and contact details with location map.
Vardalis (Kilani) Winery Ltd.
- Company profile, product range, and contact details.
- Profile, product range, photo gallery, and contact details.
- Profile, wines produced, tasting opportunities, wine museum, and contact details.
- Company profile, product range, photo gallery, news and events, and contact details
Vouni Pananaya Winery
- Winery and restaurant at Panayia, Limassol District. Company profile, grape varieties, product range, photo gallery, local guide, press articles, and contact details with location map.
Whine on the Rocks
- A Blog about Cypriot wines. Contains reviews of wineries and restaurants, author's profile, and contact details.
- Information about wineries in south west Cyprus. Has customer reviews and links to wineries' web sites
- Company profile, product range, local guide, visitor information, photo gallery, and contact details. Located at Agios Amvrosios, Limassol District.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 23:24:07 UTC -