become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wine/Chile
Guides and Directories
Regional: South America: Chile: Business and Economy: Food and Related Products
This category in other languages:
- Produces Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Carmenere in the Maule Valley. Describes vineyards, facilities, and products. Lists awards, events, and tour information.
- Comprised of five estates, totalling some 1,500 acres (600 ha) in full production, located in the Colchagua Valley. History, products, news and distributor information.
- Owned by California's Kendall-Jackson. Contains information about the wines, vineyards, and country. Online ordering.
- A partnership of the families of Robert Mondavi and Eduardo Chadwick. Wines are produced from grapes grown in a number of regions of Chile. Information on history, climate and events.
- Winery in Chile presents its wines along with virtual tour and hints for home cellars. [English, Spanish]
- Produces wines for the international market, offering three lines of products: Classic Series, Organic and Aniceto Reserve. Describes vineyards, products and technical data.
- Contains detailed information about their wines, harvest reports, pictures of the vineyards and winery, and news.[Flash required]
- Information on its family of wines, the vineyards, food and wine matching, harvest reports and agent listings.
Kingston Family Vineyards
- Family-owned winery in the Casablanca Valley. Includes a vineyard map, a family history, pictures, and information about the region.
- Four estates in Curicó and Colchagua, producing Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc. Product and award lists, map of estates, and news. [Flash required]
- Presents its range of wines, harvest reports and news, distributor information and winery history.
- Offers a wide range of red and white varietal wines. Contains product descriptions, an award list, and a company overview. Part of the Claro Group.
Vinos El Huique
- Family-owned Colchagua Valley producer of Carménère, Chardonnay, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Includes descriptions of the products, facilities, vineyards, and company. [Flash required]
Viña Carta Vieja
- Produces Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chardonnay in the Maule Valley. Includes winery pictures, history, descriptions of products, and an award list. Also in Spanish.
Viña Concha y Toro
- Large producer of a wide range of reds and whites. Includes detailed product descriptions, a company overview, vineyard and production information, and a newsletter. [Flash required]
Viña El Aromo
- Founded in 1922 in the Maule Valley. Contains product information, history, and a worldwide list of importers. [Flash required]
Viña La Playa
- Vineyard, winery and hotel producing reds in whites in the Colchagua Valley. Includes product details and information about the property.
Viña San Esteban
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Aconcagua Valley. Includes product descriptions, information about the region, and a company overview.
Viña San Pedro
- Large winery with facilities in several areas, including Molina. Contains information about history, production, the company, and product portfolio. Part of the VSP Wine Group.
Viña Santa Ema
- Produces red and white wines from vineyards in several regions of the country. Includes information about the products, vineyards, and company.
Viña Santa Helena
- Colchagua Valley producer of a range of red, white, and rose wines. Contains product descriptions, a company profile, and a newsletter. Owned by the VSP Wine Group.
- The history of this company, born in 1874 as well as product, location, vineyard site and distributor details.
- Produces reds and whites in the Maipo Valley, under its own name and the Ramirana and Yali brands. Includes information about the products and company.
Viña von Siebenthal
- Produces red blends in the Valle de Aconcagua. Includes product details, an award list, press reviews, and an overview of the company philosophy.
Viñedos Emiliana S.A
- Produces lines of organic, biodynamic, and integrated management wines. Includes information about products, vineyards, the company, and their production methods.
William Cole Vineyards
- Produces a range of reds and whites in the Casablanca Valley. Includes a product list, information about the estate, pictures, and a company overview.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2015 at 12:38:00 UTC -