become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Ontario
Guides and Directories
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Wine
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Viticulture
Angels Gate Winery
- Limited production winery producing red, white, and rosé wines on the Beamsville Bench. Includes product information, a winery overview, pictures, and event listings.
Archibald Orchards and Estate Winery
- Located east of Toronto in apple country, producing fruit and apple wine and ciders. Product listings and awards, plus events, and recipes.
Bellamere Country Market & Winery
- Fruit wine producers located in London, Ontario. Ordering, location and tour information.
Birtch Farms and Estate Winery
- An apple orchard and pumpkin farm in Woodstock making wine from apples and other fruits. Details about the wines, the tour schedule and fruit picking.
Black Prince Winery
- Produces a range of red, white, rosé, and dessert wines in Picton. Also represents other small area wineries. Includes online ordering, product details, and awards lists.
Caroline Cellars Winery
- Produces white, red, fruit and dessert wines in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Includes product and event information.
Cave Spring Cellars
- Makers of fashionable red and aromatic white wines in Jordan Village, Niagara West. Detailed descriptions of the vineyards and wines, and an events listing.
Château des Charmes
- A family-owned producer of premium wines including icewine. Detailed product listings with awards, château tours and events, news, and recipes.
Colio Estate Wines
- Producer of wines in the Italian style using local and imported grapes. Located in the Lake Erie North Shore wine region.
The County Cider Company
- A family-operated winery specializing in hard ciders, located in Prince Edward County on the north eastern shores of Lake Ontario.
Cox Creek Cellars Estate Winery
- Estate winery located north of Guelph that produces fruit, country, and grape wines. Offers tour and tasting events, plus location and ordering information.
Crown Bench Estates Winery
- Offering a selection of premium wines from an estate on the unique terrain of the Beamsville Bench, Niagara west. Includes a wine list, reviews, recipes, and a map.
Daniel Lenko Estate Winery
- Grower-turned-vintner working with some of Ontario's oldest vinifera vines in Beamsville, Niagara west. Offers a history, wine list, and directions.
De Sousa Wine Cellars
- Family-owned and operated winery with locations in Beamsville and Toronto. Specializes in Portuguese styled red wines aged in oak. Lists the wines, a history, and map with directions.
Del-Gatto Estates Winery
- Produces red, white, and rosé wines in Cape Vesey. Includes online ordering, pictures, and a company profile.
- Winery, store, and bistro in Beamsville offering tastings, tours, dining, and event services. Details the busy event schedule, wine list, wine education information, and a description of the facilities.
Erie Shore Vineyard
- Family-operated producer of estate-grown wines. Contains a brief profile and information about upcoming events.
Esson Estates Winery Co-op
- Nonprofit co-op making grape and fruit wines in Brampton. Includes instructions on how to make wine, event listings, and membership information.
Fielding Estate Winery
- Produces reds, whites, and icewines on the Beamsville Bench. Includes online ordering, product descriptions, and staff profiles.
- The province's only certified organic winery produces Riesling and a Cabernet-Merlot blend. Includes product descriptions and a downloadable order form [PDF format].
Harbour Estates Winery
- Located in a unique physical setting on Jordan Harbour, Niagara west, offering a portfolio of red, white, and dessert wines. Includes winery and boutique information and photographs, tours and events, a wine list and a map.
Harwood Estate Vineyards
- Producer of reds and whites in Picton. Includes information about their winemaker, vineyards, and suggested food pairings.
Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery
- St. Catharines estate with a selection of red, white, and icewines made exclusively from local grapes. Offers wine and award listings, vintage reports, history, along with tours, events, and distribution information.
Hernder Estate Wines
- Producer of a range of red, white, and fruit wines in a winery build around an historic barn in St. Catharines. Includes product descriptions and event information.
- Estate winery offering varietal wines and icewines from Ontario and British Columbia. Includes product listings, news, visitor information, and some Japanese translations.
Joseph's Estate Wines
- Family-run winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake offers a history, awards, and product list. Selection of reds, whites, icewine, and fruit wines.
Kacaba Vineyards Winery
- A Niagara-area vineyard producing wine in small, quality batches, and a narrow set of varieties in quantities that can be produced mainly by hand. Sells winery direct and at fine dining restaurants.
Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits
- Producer of Canadian wines, ice wines, distilled spirits, liqueurs and ready to drink cocktails in Niagara west. Offers free tours and tastings.
Konzelmann Estate Winery
- Maker of Germanic white wines, and complex reds, including a signature riesling, late harvest wines and icewines. Located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, includes tours, events, wine listings, and a family history.
- Family-run vineyard and winery in the Niagara region, offering a range of red and white varietals, and icewines. Information about ordering wine, the winery and vineyard, events listings, and restaurants.
- Large producer of wine, winemaking juice, and beer in various locations. Offers winery tours, investor information, price, awards, and events listings, plus a winery library.
Malivoire Wine Company
- Utilizes a unique "gravity-enhanced" winery built into the Niagara Escarpment, producing wines that include rosé and gewürztraminer. Outline of the vineyard approach, winery, and cork choices, along with news, a winelist, and directions.
Ontario Wine Society
- Non-profit organization promoting the exploration of the province's wines. Includes membership information, event listings, winery links, and a newsletter.
Pelee Island Winery
- Southernmost winery in Canada, located in the Lake Erie North Shore region. Includes site with food and wine matching and events listing.
Peninsula Ridge Estates and Winery
- Produces Chardonnay, Cabernet and Merlot on the Beamsville Bench. Open for tours and tastings.
Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Produces reds, whites, and icewines in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Also makes the "i baci" brand. Includes online ordering, a company profile, event calendar, and awards list.
Quai du Vin Estate Winery
- Estate winery offering fruit wines, sparkling cocktails, sparkling wines, icewines, maple wines, wine jellies, and traditional reds and whites. There are driving directions, event listings, and online ordering.
Reif Estate Winery
- German born winemaker Klaus Reif operates this Niagara-on-the-Lake winery. Full product descriptions and awards list.
Royal de Maria
- A winery specializing in icewines, with information about current offerings, awards, and news, plus company information and photographs of the vineyard.
Rush Creek Wines
- Produces Kosher fruit and maple wines as well as mead. Includes product descriptions, ordering, and recipes. Located in Aylmer.
Schönmarke Estate Wines
- Canadian dessert wine from the Niagara, Ontario region. Wine details, and distributor and contact information.
South African Wine Society
- Non-profit club focused on promoting knowledge about and access to South African wines in Canada. Includes event and membership information.
- Wines vinted from Niagara-grown grapes: winemaker of the year, 1999. Website has news, events, winelists, directions (map). North of Toronto.
Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery
- Produces red, white, blush, and icewine in West Harrow. Includes product descriptions, a company history, and pictures.
- Smaller producer of blends and popularly priced varietal wines. Active event schedule. Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Stoney Ridge Cellars
- Three wine enterprises rolled into one, Stoney Ridge, Wines of Woodend, Cuesta Estates. Formerly small-batch premium red and novel white white producer. Vineland, Niagara west.
- Joe Will and Jane Langdon offer specialized tours and wine country cooking classes at this attractive Niagara-on-the-Lake facility.
Sunnybrook Farm Estate Winery
- Canada's first fruit winery, specializing in making wine from Niagara tree fruit and berries, mainly grown on their farm in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Thirty Bench Winery
- Beamsville, Niagara region producer of whites, reds, and icewines. Includes product and vineyard information.
Trius Winery at Hillebrand
- A producer of VQA wines, with a broad tasting, tour, and events program. Offer fine dining at a co-located restaurant, and special events such as Vineyard Blues and Vineyard Jazz.
Viewpointe Estate Winery
- Located in Essex County on Lake Erie. Includes a list of grapes planted along with information about the company, the region, and the staff.
Vineland Estates Winery and Restaurant
- Exemplary facility in Vineland, Niagara region offers premium wines, lunches and dinners and accommodation.
- Located in Toronto, selling in bulk and by the bottle. Includes a product list, awards, a company description, and information about private labelling.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2014 at 6:05:05 UTC -