become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/British_Columbia
Guides and Directories
Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia
Black Hills Estate Winery
- Young operation near Oliver producing a Bordeaux-style blend and a dessert wine. Product and order information.
- Okanagan Falls winery, named after a local historic church that was dynamited, provides product, vineyard and purchasing information.
Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars
- A family-run winery located in the southern Okanagan Valley, producing estate-grown Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay and sparkling wines, among others. Notes on geography and location.
Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
- Southern Okanagan Valley producer offers photos and information about vineyard and wines, including tasting notes, ordering information, and restaurant info.
- Located in Kelowna. Detailed information on this large producer's premium table wines and dessert wines. Includes photo gallery, history, and awards won.
CedarCreek Estate Winery
- Located just south of Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley. Offers tour and product information, a picture gallery and a wine club.
Cherry Point Estate Wines
- Located in Cobble Hill on Vancouver Island. Pictures, tasting, tour and event information, and bed and breakfast accommodation.
Church & State Wines
- Located close to downtown Victoria on Vancouver Island, producing red, white, and sparkling wines. Contains product descriptions and online ordering.
Columbia Gardens Vineyard and Winery
- The first commercial winery in the Kootenay region, producing red, white, and blush wines. Includes product information, a photo gallery, and a company overview.
- The Heinecke family runs this winery near Cawston in the Similkameen valley. With pictures, a brief history and a product list.
Desert Hills Estate Winery
- Located on Black Sage Road in Oliver. Offers tour information, wine list, news and events.
Edge of the Earth Vineyards
- Produces vegan red, white, and sparkling wines, as well as icewine, in Armstrong. Includes product descriptions.
Elephant Island Orchard Wines
- All-fruit winery located in Naramata. Product list and brief description.
Granite Creek Estate Wines
- Produces a range of reds and whites in Tappen. Includes online ordering and a profile of the property.
Gray Monk Estate Winery
- Located in a vineyard setting north of Kelowna; one of the oldest estate wineries in BC. Events calendar, awards list, and ordering information.
Hainle Vineyards Estate Winery
- Produces red, white, and dessert wines, including icewine. Offers tasting notes and ordering, along with information about organic grape growing and winemaking. Located in Peachland in the Okanagan Valley.
Herder Winery and Vineyards
- Small Similkameen Valley winery offers newsletter archives, photos, wine descriptions, and information about the area.
Hester Creek Winery
- Winery news as well as detailed product and order information. Located near Oliver in the southern Okanagan Valley.
Hillside Estate Winery
- Located in Penticton, BC. Product and event information, and photo gallery.
La Frenz Winery
- Located in Penticton, on the Naramata Bench. Offers information on the winemaker, awards, reviews, events, and ordering options.
Larch Hills Winery
- A farm winery located at the northern end of the Okanagan growing region. News and event information, as well as an order form.
Little Straw Vineyards
- A farm winery located on Kelowna's Westside. Includes a product list, ordering information, and company history.
Mission Hill Winery
- Large producer of a wide range of wines in Westbank, near Kelowna. Offers a virtual tour of the new visitor facility overlooking Okanagan Lake. Also winery history, product list, and news.
Mt. Boucherie Family Estate Winery
- Produces a range of reds and whites, as well as icewine in Kelowna. Featuring winery profile, pictures, product list, and online ordering.
Nichol Vineyard and Farm Winery
- Small winery in Naramata. Wines list, order form and wine locator, photo album and recipes.
Noble Ridge Vineyard and Winery
- Small winery in the Okanagan Falls area presents a newsletter, its product portfolio, and online ordering.
Paradise Ranch Wines
- Located near Naramata in the Okanagan Valley, this large vineyard produces only icewines. Product facts and tasting hints, and order information.
Poplar Grove Winery
- Small operation making estate-grown Merlot, Cabernet Franc, and Pinot Gris, in Penticton.
Quails' Gate Estate Winery
- Winery run by the Stewart family, south of Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley. Wine list, bistro lunch menu, and visitor information.
Red Rooster Winery
- A small family-run winery in Naramata, near Penticton, presents table, sparkling and dessert wines, order information and the story about the namesake rooster.
Road 13 Winery
- Oliver winery offers vineyard description, owner information, details on where to buy, image gallery.
- Single vineyard and small lot wines from the south Okanagan, part of Calona Vineyards. Information on grape varieties and winemaking techniques, as well as online ordering.
Saturna Island Vineyards
- A new winery on one of the Gulf Islands, near Victoria. Also features a restaurant and lodging facilities as well as information about the vineyard site.
See Ya Later Ranch
- Situated west of Okanagan Falls. Site offers photo album, winery history, winemaking information and wine list.
St. Hubertus Estate Winery
- Family-run winery south of Kelowna on Okanagan Lake offers product information, newsletter, and an events calendar.
- Family-operated estate winery in Oliver, producing red, white, rosé, and dessert wines. Includes information about the products, vineyards, and company.
Sumac Ridge Estate Winery
- One of the oldest estate wineries in BC, located in Summerland. Food and wine matching, virtual tour and awards list.
Summerhill Estate Winery
- Kelowna winery overlooking Okanagan Lake. Specializing in pyramid-aged sparkling, table and dessert wines. Photo gallery, bistro menu and tour information.
- Okanagan Valley producer of Riesling, Pinot Noir, and Icewine in Kelowna. Includes product descriptions, online ordering, and information about the company.
- Presenting a virtual tour of the vineyard, wineshop and winery in Summerland, as well as current release information.
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards
- Near Oliver in the southern Okanagan Valley. Winery tour, current product list, background information and events listings.
Township 7 Vineyards and Winery
- Product offerings, reviews and newsletter from this small operation in Langley, close to Vancouver.
- Vancouver Island producers of limited release wines, as well as balsamic vinegar. News and events, recipes and product information available. Located in Cobble Hill.
- Family-run farm winery in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island. Winery restaurant menu, special event and product listings.
- Turn-of-the-century heritage farm in Delta offers fruit wines. News and event information, wine descriptions and ordering.
Wild Goose Vineyards
- Okanagan Falls winery presents its history, awards, vineyard and tasting room information.
Wild Horse Canyon Winery
- Produces reds and whites using grapes from British Columbia, Washington, and California. Includes product descriptions, an award list, and a blog. Located in Oliver.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 20, 2015 at 12:21:20 UTC -