become an editor
the entire directory
only in Australia/Tasmania
- Industry peak body; with wine routes, events, and news.
- Located in Northern Tasmania; with cellar door details, mailing list, and wine profiles.
- Located in the Midlands; with a profile and order form.
Bay of Fires
- Situated in Northern Tasmania; with news, ordering, and tasting notes.
Bream Creek Vineyard
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with reviews, tasting notes and ordering.
- Organic winery; with tasting notes, ordering, and wine club.
Bruny Island Premium Wines
- Located in Bruny Island; with a profile and tasting notes.
- Located in the Tamar Valley region; with tasting notes and order form.
Campania Hills Vineyard
- Located in the Coal River Valley region; with accommodation, profile, and stockist list.
Cape Bernier Vineyard
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with tasting notes, ordering, and vineyard profile.
- Located in Norther Tasmania; with tasting notes.
Coal Valley Vineyard
- Located in South East Tasmania; with a profile, events list, and cellar door information.
- Located in Coal River Valley; with profiles, tasting notes, and ordering.
- Tasmanian vineyard that offers estate-grown handmade wines. Wine list includes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Located on the Freycinet Coast; with tasting notes and order form.
- Located in the Tamar valley region; with a wine club, news, and tasting notes.
- Located near Hobart; with a stockist list, news, and tasting notes.
Domaine A/Stoney Vineyard
- A 20-hectare property in the Coal River Valley of southern Tasmania. Wines are made only from estate-grown grapes. Varieties include Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Pinot Noir, and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Located on the Western side of the Tamar Valley; with wine profiles, news, and order form.
- Located on the Freycinet Peninsula; with news, ordering, and tasting notes.
- Labels include 42 Degrees, Storm Bay, Wellington, and Roaring 40s. Includes information about the wines, vineyards, wine team, and ordering.
Ghost Rock Vineyard
- Located in Northern Tasmania; with tasting notes, events, and winemaker profiles.
Glaetzer-Dixon Family Winemakers
- Located in Tasmania; with tasting notes.
- Located in the Coal River Valley; with history, tasting notes, and ordering.
Goaty Hill Wines
- Located in the Tamar Valley; with news, photographs, and mailing list.
- Located in the Tamar Valley; with photographs, profiles, reviews and newsletters.
- Working Tasmanian vineyard with bed-and-breakfast accommodations.
Holm Oak Vineyard
- Tamar Valley vineyard; with a newsletter, wine club, and profiles.
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with restaurant details, tasting notes and ordering.
Iron Pot Bay Vineyard
- Situated in the Tamar Valley. Produces white wines including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon, Traminer, Pinot Grigio, and a sparkling Vintage Chardonnay/Pinot Grigio blend.
Josef Chromy Wines
- Located in Northern Tasmania; with cellar door information, tasting notes, and distributor list.
- Produces Müller Thurgau, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir. Dining and accommodations available.
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with details of the wines, a museum, restaurants, and accommodation.
- Andrew Pirie, Australia's first Ph.D. in viticulture, produces the South and Pirie Estate brands. Product descriptions, vineyard information, and pictures.
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with tasting notes, award list, wine club, and newsletter.
- Tasmania's oldest established vineyard, producing premium quality Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Semillon wines. Also retails other Tasmanian wines.
Spring Vale Wines, Tasmania
- Cool-climate wines grown on the Freycinet Coast, including Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay.
Stefano Lubiana Wines
- Located in Granton, this winery offers a range of red, white and sparkling wines. Includes product details, online ordering, reviews, vintage reports, and a newsletter.
Sugarloaf Ridge Wines
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with tasting notes and order form.
Three Willows Vineyard
- Located in Northern Tasmania; with profile, tasting notes and order form.
- Located in the Tamar Valley; with ordering and photographs.
- Located in Southern Tasmania; with tasting notes, stockist list, and artist profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2015 at 7:54:02 UTC -