the entire directory
only in Drink/Wine
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Guides and Directories
News and Media
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Wine
Recreation: Collecting: Food and Drink Related: Liquor and Wine
This category in other languages:
Allexperts Wine Q&A
- Volunteer experts answer questions about wine.
- Basic and advanced information, along with reviews, from a wine consultant.
Baron Phillippe de Rothschild S.A.
- Owns properties in France, Chile, and the United States. Contains detailed information about the many brands, including Château Mouton-Rothschild, and the company, as well as online sales. [Flash required]
- Family-owned producer with locations in France, the United States, and Canada. Includes property list, a company overview, staff profiles, and winemaking information. [Flash required]
- Free online cellar organization service that stores tasting notes, scores, and location. Includes instructions, a discussion board, and a database.
- Reference with information about grape varieties, wine types, production regions, storing, serving, and terminology.
- Features reviews of wines and winery visits, articles, basic information for beginners, an "ask the experts" section, and event listings.
De Long's Wine Info
- Wine reference guides emphasizing visual learning, including the wine grape varietal table.
Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines
- Produces range of wines from California and France, under numerous brand names. Also imports and distributes other brands. Contains brand information, winemaker profiles, and wine notes.
Domaines Barons de Rothschild
- History, vineyard and vintage information about the first growth Bordeaux, Château Lafite Rothschild, and other family properties in France, Spain, Portugal, and the United States.
E. & J. Gallo Winery
- One of the world's largest producers, with wineries in the United States, Italy, and Australia. Includes information about product lines, awards, and the company.
- Offers the Wine Therapy discussion forums for general topics and organizing tastings.
Gayot: Wine, Spirits, Beer
- Covers a range of topics, including tasting notes, feature articles, a glossary, food pairing tips, events, and links.
- Makes wines and other food products in Portugal and Spain, including Sherries, Ports, and table wines. Includes product descriptions, as well as profiles of their wineries and company.
Harrington's West Coast Wine Net
- Provides informational updates on wineries and other industry matters. Also offers wine tasting notes, food matching suggestions, wine discussion and chat.
The Internet Guide to Wine
- Frequently Asked Questions along with personal observations on the subject.
- Offers expert articles, wine tasting videos, recommendations, an interactive map detailing the wineries of Napa/Sonoma, and community oriented features where users can share and discuss their wine experiences.
Lisa Shea's WineIntro
- Features reviews, a glossary, tasting instructions, descriptions of wine types, discussion forums, and food and wine pairing information.
- Produces wines in several US states, Australia, and Germany. Includes product descriptions along with information about their vineyards and winemaking.
- A visitor attraction and events venue dedicated to the whole world of wine. Located in London, UK.
- A large and rich guide to wine on the internet with columnists like Jerry D. Mead. Message boards and recommendations, lots of links.
- Informal, informational coverage of the wine scene in Singapore.
- Provides information about how to choose wines, reviews by editors and users, and the ability to search for wines by flavor preferences.
Usenet alt.food.wine -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2015 at 15:59:21 UTC -