become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tea/Weblogs
Open Directory - Recreation: Food: Drink: Tea: Weblogs
- Tasting notes and reviews of loose-leaf tea, focusing on U.S. tea culture.
Alex Zorach's Tea Blog
- Topics and opinions related to tea and herbal tea.
- Weblog focusing on Pu-erh tea.
Black Dragon Tea Bar
- Brett Boynton, founder of the Black Dragon Tea Bar in Seattle, Washington, writes about Chinese tea culture.
- Roy Fong of San Francisco's Imperial Tea Court, writes about Chinese tea culture and growing tea in California.
- A journal of tea and tea culture, with posts by various authors.
Darjeeling Tea Blog
- Personal site run by Benoy from Thunderbolt Tea, about Darjeeling Tea, Darjeeling and the Himalayan food and culture.
- Accounts of François-Xavier Delmas, founder of Le Palais des Thés; travel in and descriptions of tea-producing regions; rich in photographs.
Gongfu Girl (Cinnabar)
- Articles about tea, world tea culture and traditions, teaware, and occasional reviews.
- Tea tasting notes, often focusing on Pu-erh and occasionally other Chinese teas, haiku, musings, and photography.
- Ken Macbeth Knowles' weblog about tea.
- Mostly tea reviews, with some reviews of books and tea rooms, and other tea-related topics.
Lao Ren Cha
- Neil Gorman shares tea photography and writing focused on tea and philosophy.
Life in Teacup
- Gingko Seto's writings and photographs about tea drinking and tea production, often focusing on Life in Teacup's products, which focus on Chinese teas.
- Tasting notes and detailed discussion of tea culture and processing, often focusing on Korean teas.
My Steeped IdentiTEA
- Brittiny Lawson's tea reviews and experiences pertaining to tea.
- Focusing on Chinese tea culture, gong fu cha, and Chinese language surrounding tea.
The Purrfect Cup
- Tea reviews and a broad range of writings relating to tea.
- Tea reviews, focusing on unusual, teas and teas sold by small, independent tea companies.
The Sip Tip
- Adam Yusko's writings on experiencing tea, often focusing on Chinese tea culture and Gong fu cha, usually avoiding specific reviews.
Sir William of the Leaf
- Tea reviews and tea-related subjects, by William Dietz.
Steph's Cup of Tea
- Writings and photographs, focusing on tea, food, travel, and environmental issues.
Straight From The Leaf
- Verna Hamilton's writings about tea and a wide range of related topics.
A Tea Addict's Journal
- Journal focused on tea drinking, especially aged Chinese teas including Pu-erh. Formerly MarshalN of Xanga.
Tea For Me Please
- Tea reviews, with occasional informational posts about tea.
Tea Geek Blogs
- Weblog presenting a critical and thoroughly-researched perspective on tea culture and science.
- Tasting notes on traditional teas from China, Korea, and Japan, with a large emphasis on Pu-erh.
Tea Guy Speaks
- Tea news and reviews in a weblog format.
- Tea reviews and related writings, often focusing on tea vendors based in New York City.
- Bilingual blog, French and English, focusing on traditional Chinese tea culture and Gong fu cha.
- Tasting notes on teas, especially traditional Chinese teas, and some discussion on the science of tea.
- Imen of Tea Habitat writes about traditional Chinese teas, teaware, and tea culture.
- Formerly focused on tea reviews and experiences, now focusing on personal memories related to tea.
The Tea Urchin
- Journal of travels through China's Yunnan province, focusing mostly on regions of ancient tree Puerh production.
Walker Tea Review
- Video reviews of tea, with brief written summaries.
World of Tea
- Weblog run by Tony Gebely of Chicago Tea Garden, covering tea-related topics, including reviews, culture, production, sourcing, and travel.
Wrong Fu Cha
- Weblog, with photos and video, focusing mostly on tea culture and teas from China, Japan, and Taiwan.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2013 at 6:42:28 UTC -