become an editor
the entire directory
only in Drink/Sake
This category in other languages:
- Liquor distillery on Okinawa, Japan. Theories of how the liquor got its name to present production practices and pricing policies.
Discover Japanese Sake
- The Making and Tradition of Japan's National Beverage.
- History and modern-days facilities of the Konishi sake brewing clan.
Gekkeikan Sake (USA), Inc.
- General information on sake, company and product descriptions.
- Ibaraki Japan - sake brewing site.
Japan Nihonshu Pages
- One mans journey into the wonderful world of Japanese Sake.
- Sake types by regions, classification of different types of beverage, a list of its key incredients, a scale to assess sweetness and an on-line shop.
The Joy of Sake
- All about Sake: how it is brewed, and with what best to drink it. Plus a history of Sake in America.
Mitobe Sake Brewery
- Japan-Yamagata. Introduction, history, and products.
Miyashita Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Sake brewery in Okayama prefecture, producing the Kiwamihijiri brand.
- Sake vocabulary and sake reports.
Sake Temperature to Drink
- Japanese sake can be tasted at various temperatures, from cold (Hiya) to hot (Kan).
- Site devoted to Japanese Sake including a glossary, web links, a newsletter, and FAQs.
- Saké Products; descriptions and online ordering (in the U.S.A.)
- Sake brewery located in Ibaraki prefecture, dating from 850 years ago (site in English and French).
- History and Production of Sake; Sake Tasting for Beginners.
Tanaka Sake Brewery
- Sake brewery in Okayama prefecture, producing the "Musashi no sato" brand.
Umenoyado Sake Brewery
- Sake brewing process, selection, brewers, shops, and a quiz.
- Sake reviews, news, and education.
Wine of Japan.com
- A US sake importer, with information on sake-producing regions, as well as taste and types of sake. Includes a list of US sake dealers.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2013 at 22:07:45 UTC -